Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I actually agree with you, but I think it’s just fun to speculate and play detective a little bit. This thread is wacky but that’s what makes it fun. But FWIW I lost interest in the Beav and bread crumbs. Sorry Beaver. Still think you’re a super witty dude. I just have my eyes focused on the prize now.

Thanks. I agree with you. This is fun as heck.

Reactions: 1 person
Just saw Elvis coming out of IHOP.

It's true:

images

Reactions: 6 people
Yes. But it sounds like he wants to bring in VFLs for his staff.

I wouldn't be too sure on that, I would say that If and big IF he was contacting people.... I totally believe you Tuesday.... then we would more than likely only hear about the ones who are VFL's due to connections of people of this board. If he is contact with some random coach in Texas we wouldn't be hearing it. It is because of people like Tuesday... again i believe you and appreciate the info last week/this past weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
really kinda weary that he going to flo-rid-uhh.....

I personally don't think he will be coaching at UF next year, but its the one and only job in the SEC that I think he would want and the only one I think he would fit in at. With that said, I think they have already agreed with Scott Frost.

I think you should highlight that this is your opinion based on what you know.

Otherwise, it will take about 30 seconds before somebody comes in demanding to see a photocopy of a signed contract and a birth certificate for you, your siblings, parents, Tee, Tee's siblings, Tee's parents, and a letter of reference from your third grade teacher.
Haha already happened to me, but I emailed proof to someone on here.

I wouldn't be too sure on that, I would say that If and big IF he was contacted people.... I totally believe you Tuesday.... then we would more than likely only hear about the ones who are VFL's due to connections of people of this board. If he is contact with some random coach in Texas we wouldn't be hearing it. It is because of people like Tuesday... again i believe you and appreciate the info last week/this past weekend

I read that Gruden has contacted Tee, Dale Jones, Chavis and Clausen.

Wasn't that a few threads back?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Was not me that said that.

I will say with somewhat disbelief that I am starting to think this could actually happen!

It was RockytopSC in answer to me about a question I had....

I am beginning to lean heavy toward Gruden coming ... Know my old heart might break again.... but it sure is looking exciting with the Brice statements

The more smoke and stuff that continues to come out around Gruden, none less than the actual silence from Currie and the Gruden camp on the subject itself, the one thing I can't really make sense of is the MNF trucks in Knoxville last week. That is still just so strange to me.

I'm sure they were on their way to Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back