Official Jon Gruden Thread 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that wishes recruits wouldn't repeat what the AD has told them. I know they are kids, but I don't like it. Something said in confidence should stay that way. JMO

Ever consider the possibility that an AD might tell kids stuff expecting it to immediately get out on twitter?

Reactions: 6 people
They pay Gruden 5 million a year but can't afford a $400 plane ticket?

Why on earth would that man be making that drive?

he didn't... they are talking about the MNF equipment trucks that stopped/slept in Knoxville on the their way to Charlotte... has nothing to do with Gruden whatsoever other than he is one of the hosts on MNF the show (he doesn't drive or setup all of their equipment)

Its like listening to Sean Hannity or something similar. No one else is right but them and you cant tell them any different. I thought the point of sports talk radio was to examine both sides of the story!!!

Another uneducated person who doesn’t understand that this is not a political thread. This is the gruden thread.

Reactions: 4 people
It seems Gillespie didn't show for an engagement at the Knoxville QB club today

And Mike Griffith is giving him sh!t for it

Mike Griffith‏Verified account
@MikeGriffith32
35m35 minutes ago
More Mike Griffith Retweeted Mike Griffith
Understandably, it's a difficult time for the Tennessee coaches -- but that's part of being a coach at a place like this -- handling the pressures. Very few places with this much pressure

Funny Mikey didn't hold Butch to the same standards

Reactions: 1 person
Some of you need to stop looking for UFO's. Last weeks MNF game was in Green Bay, tonight it is in Charlotte NC. The obvious interstate path takes you thru east TN. What would the tech equipment trucks have anything to do with Gruden?

I'm a 2012 commenter and 2017 lurker. And I definitely don't want to add any disinformation that is easily debunked, but when Gruden got to Charlotte, the Buses were there with him.

Attachments

• DOY6Q-LVQAAyLXy.jpg-large.jpeg
    DOY6Q-LVQAAyLXy.jpg-large.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 48
Its like listening to Sean Hannity or something similar. No one else is right but them and you cant tell them any different. I thought the point of sports talk radio was to examine both sides of the story!!!

Its like listening to CNN or something similar. No one else is right but them and you can't tell them any different. GET IT , WE ARE EVEN NOW! NO POLITICS Please. GRUDEN AND VOLS !

Reactions: 5 people
And Mike Griffith is giving him sh!t for it

Mike Griffith‏Verified account
@MikeGriffith32
35m35 minutes ago
More Mike Griffith Retweeted Mike Griffith
Understandably, it's a difficult time for the Tennessee coaches -- but that's part of being a coach at a place like this -- handling the pressures. Very few places with this much pressure

Funny Mikey didn't hold Butch to the same standards
Mike is a little emotional right now and probably needs a hug

Reactions: 1 person
Ok so what did Brice say? 5 pages ago I enter the thread and ask, and nobody can update me? Someone mentioned Tee or Dale? Wth

He said that Gruden to UT was closer than ever before, he put it at 50/50, he said he could confirm that one of either Tee Martin and Dale Jones had been contacted about a joining a potential staff but he wouldn't say which. Leads me to believe both have been contacted but he has only confirmed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back