Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the locker room photo, someone needs to photoshop Dooley getting wheeled out in his wheel chair.

I dunno about the locker room, but here's my p-shop of Dooley after the USCe game, with Barbara helping him move:

dooleyhaucopy.jpg

Even Skeeter is reporting its time to move on...
Why are people putting stock in what he and LWSVOL (Larry) has to say? Larry has said emphatically for weeks now that Gruden was NOT going to happen. Now he's backpedaling and saying there have been talks. Well, no Shiite, Sherlock! You don't say?

I disagree, they also have a large tapestry covering the main door. I am sure that's not normally there.

True, but the season is over, locker room is vacant, they know there is going to be a presser at some point in the near future, so who's to say they're not just already prepared for the inevitable? Whether it's today or next week, might as well get it ready. Just saying.

my bad, I did not know Dooley was announced in the locker room. Did Bcarter say that his friend is the one setting it up? Or did I make that up somewhere....I have a problem....they should make a patch to put on for when you have to leave this thread to slow down the cravings.

Just hire somebody already!!!! Tired of this crap. If Gruden isn't reachable...fine! Putting all our eggs in this one basket is ignorant.

The only team who has hired is the coaching graveyard of Kentucky. This is an important hire and diligence has to exist.

Ok this might seem crazy but after Nick Saban said he will not be the coach at Alabama he has now agreed on terms with the UofA he is the next coach at Alabama.

Grow up man, this is not a laughing matter. Nothing is funny & know one is finding any humor in your antics. I suggest everyone do as I'm going to do & block you, that way when we see your name come up, we don't have to entertain your BS.

Skeeter never said there was a chance. He had not even heard UT and GRuden were talking until yesterday.

That's because he is the only 'insider' that gets his info directly from inside the AD, not from unreliable boosters. This entire process should prove that boosters, in the end, know nothing.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tension Breaker.

:dance2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back