Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its being set up for Jones, hes not flashy so why work that hard to make the Presser seem interesting...

From what I can deduce, our next coach is coming from the state of Florida. The question is whether Fisher and Golden are smokescreens for Gruden or whether we are going to be stuck with one of these two for real.

I hate to think this but we must look like a bunch of idiots. Arky fans are probably laughing now.

I remain patient and NOT taking every post seriously.

I don't believe the "control issues" some are referring to holding this thing up. I know that Gruden is fiery and a bit of an ego maniac, but if the guy has half a brain and is somewhat rational, he has got to understand that he can't just roll into the college ranks, never head coaching in them, much less being out of the NFL for so long, and think he is going to be the Wizard of Oz and have total control of football at a University. Heck, he certainly wouldn't have anywhere near the control we are probably allowing him in a contract at the NFL level if he were to take a job, so I think this is where the smoke is coming in. Folks are worried people are finding out too much and it will take away from the drama. I still feel like if this is a done deal, they have GOT to announce it before the SEC Champ game to get the full media explosion this is certainly worth. If this is not going to happen and Hart doesn't have a backup plan, pack the bags my friend....

yeah, i dont buy the control issue either. i think he plans to finish MNF and they are just buying time. if we dont hire someone by dec 7 or so, id really be confident its Gruden

If they are setting up in the same place Dooley was introduced what makes me believe its not a Dooley type hire again?

Why in the world woul they announce this in the locker room? I think the guy who said it was for recruits is probably correct.

Reactions: 1 person
been trying to erase this image from my memory. Thanks

Replace it with this one.

GrudenIntroduction.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
The only ones who know anything are the ones who say Gruden is driving around knoxville in a cadi. LOL

Ignore Volumes... he was trolling last night with the same dog and pony show. Trying to be funny, but not. Sorry to flame, just too annoyed at this point to find it funny.

LOL LOL FULMER JUST FIRED LOLOLOL

Reactions: 4 people
Carter, did I understand you correctly that the friend that sent you this was setting up audio equipment in the locker room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back