Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GmanTN
Dooley has out recruited Strong the past 3 years at their perspective schools. Just because Strong has a chance he may be hired here is not going to change his recruiting. At Louisville if Strong is as good as some like to think, he should have the best recruiting classes in his conference, and he don't.

The SEC is big boy league, he can barely speak in public, the SEC big boys will eat him alive on the recruiting trail IMO.

Sorry B, just how I feel.....Strong is a better coach than Dooley but thats not saying a lot.

It's a whole lot easier to recruit a player to Tennessee than it is to Louisville. Tennessee's facilities, tradition, fan base, etc completely overmatches anything Louisville can offer.

The people on the train are delusional. He is not coming. As much as i wish he was, he isnt.

I myself stopped fully believing after the agent comments. That being said, I still have hope and this thread helps keep my hope alive. Plus, these are the best posters on VN...IMO. So why are you here if you just wanna 'na na na na boo boo'?

Spending my time in Fantasy Land beats the Real World by a mile. I'll daydream about what it will be like, until they announce somebody else. Doesn't cost my anything either way.

Whoever we get, I'll still look for reasons to be happy about the hire.

Reactions: 5 people
Gruden until another HFC is announced at UT.

Then and only then will I'll be forced to reconsider.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back