Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of Knox Sports Media have reported that. Not that they are credible.

I never said or intimated that I believed that Dooley was fired after miss state loss - however I think he should have been. Heck I think he should have been given the boot after the UK loss last year. And my uninformed thoughts about Dooley's coaching abilities as a whole were confirmed 100% this year!

The closest report to what you say I remember hearing was that hart was going to wait until the end of the year to evaluate DD. he was never quoted as saying 7 wins was enough.

totally agree just to much heat around the issue and they had to come out and say something had to quiet all the gruden rumors that way they could work behind the scenes. He may very well want to come into this situation with a staff already assembled and the best way to do that would be travel around on espns ticket and get his staff together i'm not saying that i know that for a fact but its a possibility to much smoke around the issue and don't really know. I believe he will be walking across the stage to be announced the Tennessee HC soon though.

I just think everyone is thinking way too deeply into it.

screw govols247 they can suck these nuts. seriously. what a waste of money

I agree.. I'm a member..i don't even open coaching search threads..it makes me feel dirty lol...they were Dooley lovers over there now they are gruden hAters..will cancel mon after recriuting if we get Gruden like i hink we will

FREE READ: Wes Rucker's articles are garbage. How many different ways can you write the same thing? Just come out and say "I don't know s***" He might gain a little respect.

Reactions: 1 person
Gruden is not as fired up tonight. However, when he was talking about Bryce Brown last week, he got all excited saying Knoxville, TN.

Reactions: 2 people
If we get past Wednesday with no announcement it has to be Gruden or someone completely out of left field that no one considered.

Reactions: 1 person
The closest report to what you say I remember hearing was that hart was going to wait until the end of the year to evaluate DD. he was never quoted as saying 7 wins was enough.
Yeah knox media just speculated that hart would strongly consider retaining dooley is he got 7 wins. Hart never stated this.

Personally I think Hart is going to take a shot to left field on this one.. This search has been too crazy for everyone to finally hone in on the candidate.. I don't know who it is but everyone knowing the end result just doesn't jive

Through all this coaching search craziness.. I think the NCAA should consider moving the signing day back a month to March. Too many teams scrambling to meet he February deadline with hires, making coaches ditch their players/team before their bowl game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back