Official "My team sucks more than your team" thread

Hey, I like this idea! Maybe the make fun of Florida thread has been a jinx all along. So let's reverse it and see if we can get rid of the bad ju ju surrounding our team. BTW, the gators still suck. :)

Hey, I like this idea! Maybe the make fun of Florida thread has been a jinx all along. So let's reverse it and see if we can get rid of the bad ju ju surrounding our team. BTW, the gators still suck. :)

get rid of that, but keep the women of florida page.

i have issues with the offense like every other gator fan, but i'm not throwing the same kind of pity party.

i still think it's a pretty good team.

Not sure why after the yards they gave up to wku

I was cautiously optimistic due to turnovers caused (one was a freebie, others weren't) and the fact that we made halftime adjustments and only conceded 137 yards in the entire 2nd Half after giving up 256 in the 1st Half.

I was cautiously optimistic due to turnovers caused (one was a freebie, others weren't) and the fact that we made halftime adjustments and only conceded 137 yards in the entire 2nd Half after giving up 256 in the 1st Half.

We consistently give up big plays, especially on third downs. You dont give yourself a chance against good teams when you cant get off the field.

i have issues with the offense like every other gator fan, but i'm not throwing the same kind of pity party.

i still think it's a pretty good team.

The team with even just a serviceable throwing QB is Top Ten and maybe Top Five. The defense is that good.

With Driskel we are barely Top 25.

Reactions: 1 person
We consistently give up big plays, especially on third downs. You dont give yourself a chance against good teams when you cant get off the field.

That was my take on the D coming out of the WKU game where, again, we played against them much better in the 2nd Half.

The jury is still out on if this staff makes good halftime adjustments.

I made myself promise I wouldn't judge this staff/team one way or another based on the Oregon game but a 45-point drubbing is making that hard.

VN Store

Back