Official Overreaction Thread.

Do we get an official "OP cannot start a good or original thread" thread?

I'm sorry, I forgot it would suit you better if I wrote up a 900 word post which is full of inaccuracies and negative opinions? Go back to the basketball forum and quit pretending to know anything about football.

Reactions: 4 people
Go be a Gators fan if you're going to be scared of them for eternity. Don't want your kind in Neyland sitting on your hands all game waiting for something bad to happen.
You forgot bout the Woo with Rocky top pal, you wanna start a thread about that also, oh I forgot you probably already did along with the rest of the you can't be wrong idiots...

I have never seen such an insecure fanbase. Bama gave up 6 sacks to WKU, couldn't run the ball well until late, and only won 35-0. Florida's offense is trash. UGA looks very beatable. SC will get torched by a competent QB.

Our fanbase is so snake bit. Everytime something doesn't look exactly right we pee down our collective legs and run to momma. Time to grow a set and nut up. I like the way things are going and we are light years away from last year. Relax Francis and enjoy the ride.

Amen brother, all of a sudden we went from "beating the piss out of UF" to "oh, we're probably gonna lose" after a 51-13 blowout! Ridiculous!

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry, I forgot it would suit you better if I wrote up a 900 word post which is full of inaccuracies and negative opinions? Go back to the basketball forum and quit pretending to know anything about football.

1) Would like to see such thread that was created.

2) I haven't seen your football knowledge shown since you joined the site. All you do is create unoriginal threads and bash people that don't have your opinion. If you want to be that way, then so be it.

I see what you have done here: overreaction thread. There are some level headed guys here too.

2) I haven't seen your football knowledge shown since you joined the site. All you do is create unoriginal threads and bash people that don't have your opinion. If you want to be that way, then so be it.
This...

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not scared of Florida. Sure we were a little off today but we will be playing with so much more emotion next week.

I have never seen such an insecure fanbase. Bama gave up 6 sacks to WKU, couldn't run the ball well until late, and only won 35-0. Florida's offense is trash. UGA looks very beatable. SC will get torched by a competent QB.

The only things that bothered me was the defense continued to miss tackles and the O-line wasn't pushing people off the ball. And those were issues at the NC State game. I can't understand why people's opinions would be swayed by this game.

Things a little testy in here must be Florida week? If the team is half as uptight as VN we lose. Fortunately, the players could give tinkers damn so I think we win by 2 TDs. Go Vols!

Oh, because post game threads are original? I believe yours is actually the first I've ever seen, pretty innovative stuff!

Just started on this board and honestly got to say some of you people didn't watch the Florida game today. This is our best chance in years of beating the gators and after the first couple of weeks we still stand a great chance of beating them. They still suck at quarterback and their running game looks shaky at best because of possible injuries. Gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm still predicting 35-17 win by the Vols the gators D won't contain our passing game.

Oh, because post game threads are original? I believe yours is actually the first I've ever seen, pretty innovative stuff!

The thread I start actually serves a purpose. People actually discuss stuff from the game and make good points instead of just making dumb threads to rile people up and try to be funny.

But hey, whatever works for you. The beauty of the interwebz.

Just started on this board and honestly got to say some of you people didn't watch the Florida game today. This is our best chance in years of beating the gators and after the first couple of weeks we still stand a great chance of beating them. They still suck at quarterback and their running game looks shaky at best because of possible injuries. Gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm still predicting 35-17 win by the Vols the gators D won't contain our passing game.

Driskel doesn't suck. He's not the most effective QB ever, but he's tough, can run, and seems to be competent enough to not make dumb mistakes. That D is nasty. They ran the ball well till Gillesie got hurt.

Can the Vols win? Absolutely. Is this the best chance we had since Ron Zook was at UF? Most definitely. But it's not going to be a blowout. It's going down to the wire.

The thread I start actually serves a purpose. People actually discuss stuff from the game and make good points instead of just making dumb threads to rile people up and try to be funny.

:shakehead:

No don't think your crazy... Welcome to the crazy train..known as Volnation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2yG26tnmjk&sns=em[/youtube]

Every thread serves a purpose. Mine is to make fun of people who overreact. Aka the people who now think we're going to lose because we won 51-13. Im sorry my dream isn't to have my online blogs be posted on a football website but hey, whatever suits you.

Every thread serves a purpose. Mine is to make fun of people who overreact. Aka the people who now think we're going to lose because we won 51-13. Im sorry my dream isn't to have my online blogs be posted on a football website but hey, whatever suits you.

They aren't funny though, man. If you going to make fun of people, you got to be like CountVolcula and be funny.

And no, my dream is to see the Braves win the World Series in Chipper last's year and be a high school history teacher. See, if you are going to insult me, you A) got to be funny and b) have new material.

Don't take the interwebz so seriously.

Granted I've had a couple or 10 beers, but this is one of the top 3 most purposeful threads I've seen in days. I think ZJC has it in himself to top it. I guess time will tell.

Granted I've had a couple or 10 beers, but this is one of the top 3 most purposeful threads I've seen in days. I think ZJC has it in himself to top it. I guess time will tell.

See, this is good stuff.

I will not let you down kevol.

(Actually, I will. I'm too lazy right now...sorry to disappoint).

They aren't funny though, man. If you going to make fun of people, you got to be like CountVolcula and be funny.

And no, my dream is to see the Braves win the World Series in Chipper last's year and be a high school history teacher. See, if you are going to insult me, you A) got to be funny and b) have new material.

Don't take the interwebz so seriously.

Since when does making fun of someone have to be funny? It's not funny that I said you don't know anything about football, it's just a true statement.

VN Store

Back