Official Overreaction Thread.

Since when does making fun of someone have to be funny? It's not funny that I said you don't know anything about football, it's just a true statement.

Since the invention of earth.

Again, what have you contributed to volnation.com about the sport of football again? I mean, I'm not an expert in football nor ever claimed to be. I just love the game and studying it. I just would like to see how much you know about football since you seem to proclaim you do know something.

See, this is good stuff.

I will not let you down kevol.

(Actually, I will. I'm too lazy right now...sorry to disappoint).

:lol: My Vols are 2-0 and I'm more dunk than sober. I'm like a fat girl with a prom date- if I'm disappointed I'm just trying too hard

Reactions: 1 person
:lol: My Vols are 2-0 and I'm more dunk than sober. I'm like a fat girl with a prom date- if I'm disappointed I'm just trying too hard

I think you should be more drunk. You=funny when drunk (I don't know if you are funny when sober)

Since the invention of earth.

Again, what have you contributed to volnation.com about the sport of football again? I mean, I'm not an expert in football nor ever claimed to be. I just love the game and studying it. I just would like to see how much you know about football since you seem to proclaim you do know something.

1. The earth wasn't invented, it was created. Good luck being a history teacher with that flawed view.

2. If you call rolling out stats and then adding your opinion to the end of those stats as "contributing to Volnation", then I will count myself lucky as never contributing.

3. I know football, and you're overreacting.

1. The earth wasn't invented, it was created. Good luck being a history teacher with that flawed view.

2. If you call rolling out stats and then adding your opinion to the end of those stats as "contributing to Volnation", then I will count myself lucky as never contributing.

The almighty know it all football god has spoke, he knows football like Bo....

1) lololololololololol

2) What? So, you are saying that, because I state facts, then add my opinions, that it does nothing? You realize, that 100% of sports writers and fans with any common sense do that, right?

3) I haven't seen this knowledge of football...and overreacting to what? You are the one who got in a fit about a joke. It's the interwebz. Don't take it so seriously.

You two should get a room.......you're like a married couple arguing.

Last edited:
1) lololololololololol

2) What? So, you are saying that, because I state facts, then add my opinions, that it does nothing? You realize, that 100% of sports writers and fans with any common sense do that, right?

3) I haven't seen this knowledge of football...and overreacting to what? You are the one who got in a fit about a joke. It's the interwebz. Don't take it so seriously.

But sportswriters know sports, a key component you are missing. You sooooo badly want people to justify you on this website, I see it time and time again in every thread you create. Thats what this all boils down to.

Can't say any team fla,ga,a&m,mizz,aub,msst has impressed me. As much as Ihate to say it bama was consistant although it w ky. I believe we beat fla next week. And if they don't improve we'll beat ga.

If there's a skirmish like this after a blowout win, I'm scared to see what happens after we lose our first game this season (barring an undefeated smack your momma national championship run just cause we deserve it)

If there's a skirmish like this after a blowout win, I'm scared to see what happens after we lose our first game this season (barring an undefeated smack your momma national championship run just cause we deserve it)

I stay out of the football forum after losses.

Or so I promised myself.

I have never seen such an insecure fanbase. Bama gave up 6 sacks to WKU, couldn't run the ball well until late, and only won 35-0. Florida's offense is trash. UGA looks very beatable. SC will get torched by a competent QB.

Agreed.

VN Store

Back