Official SEC Champs thread (merged)

Forget Atlanta for now. We need to lock up a #1 seed by beating SC on Sunday. We lose that game, then our #1 seed could slip away.

My mother was 2 years old when Tennessee last won the regular season championship.

haha screw you kentucky fans sitting behind me last sunday, making fun of all our meaningless banners. We have an SEC championship banner now :censored: eat it.

Congrats, Vols! What a year.

Let's keep it up and hang another banner Monday after next.

I can remember winning the SEC championship 41 years ago. I was listening to John Ward in that 3 OT win at Mississippi State that clinched it. I did not realize that it would take this long to win another championship. Bruce Pearle said tonight to enjoy it. That is exactly what we need to do. Congrats to the team, and to all the fans who have stuck it out for all of these years.

Not trying to be a pessimist. I just don't think with our style we will win the SEC tourney.Damn I sound like Simon Cowell on American Idol.

be nice to wrap up a second SEC banner next Sunday too

If speaking of the SEC Tournament, it would just be nice to finally get to play a game on Saturday :rock: (for the first time in 17 years and just the second time since 1985).....We have been such a pile of monkey crap in that tournament over the years...

VN Store

Back