Official SEC Champs thread (merged)

Finally SEC Champs. I can't wait to call into the Big Blue call in show tomorrow night and let the UK fans celebrate with us.... :dance2:

This is the kind of win that gets you thinking about things like how you wish your grandfather were still alive to enjoy it. I won't say that he "loved" Tennessee basketball, since it sure didn't seem to make him very happy, but he certainly couldn't quit it. Wish he'd been able to see this team play.

Now let's go win the SEC Tournament!

I wish my dad could have made it another week. He passed during the Vandy game. He was an alum, WWII veteran and loved the BasketVols. How bout them Vols Pops!!!!!

I wish my dad could have made it another week. He passed during the Vandy game. He was an alum, WWII veteran and loved the BasketVols. How bout them Vols Pops!!!!!

Sorry to hear that Tom, I bet you're dad's singing Rocky Top right now. :good!:

Great season guys. IT'S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL:salute:

SEC SEC:clapping:

amazing run so far guys!

now who here was alive the last time it happened? Be honest...:)

I'm not ashamed to say I was a student at UTK when it happened. I've already commented on what it was like in the thread that asks what is going on at UTK tonight. I will say it was an amazing time then. We went bezerk to put it mildly cause I think that was our first one ever. It ended up becoming a riot.

Congrats Vols on a job well done.

I want to go off topic here & talk about the reaction and what it would be if it was another sport, the fan differential is just baffling and i'll leave it at that.

No better way to clinch it than in the Gators gym, im sorry I missed it.

Congrats to the biggest, bestest, baddest, bunch of basketball brawlers in the SEC!

VN Store

Back