Official VolNation PIC thread: Austin Peay

View attachment 66185
View attachment 66186
View attachment 66187

As I work offshore it was great to finally get to attend a game again. First, there were a few cheerleaders walking around.

I got one of then to punch her digits into my phone.:rock: Oddly enough, when I called it someone answered with "Knoxville Police Department." I guess she must of got a digit messed up or something.

More to come.

I actually know one of the cheerleaders, went to highschool with her. She should be like a senior now or something. Her name is Olivia Mooney

View attachment 66185
View attachment 66186
View attachment 66187

As I work offshore it was great to finally get to attend a game again. First, there were a few cheerleaders walking around.

I got one of then to punch her digits into my phone.:rock: Oddly enough, when I called it someone answered with "Knoxville Police Department." I guess she must of got a digit messed up or something.

More to come.

Do those girls know they were getting their picture taken?

Photo of the day:

9649752204_e82ecf785c_c.jpg

And a nice sky during the 2nd half.

BTC_v_pCYAAdWD-.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Do those girls know they were getting their picture taken?

I'd say the other 50+ people taking pictures of them at the same time didn't ask permission either. They probably know that when they walk down the street on game day, dressed in their uniforms that people are going to take pictures. It isn't the same as taking pictures of random girls for perverted purposes.

Geeeeeeeeeeze, now we have picture police on VN?

Next year is my target. Is going to take a lot to convince my Dad though. I'm praying that the Packers are playing nearby on a game weekend....:unsure:

Well good luck Stephen. I hope you get to make it over sooner rather than later.

VN Store

Back