Official Vols vs Memphis game thread

See I think if you look at it statistically this will be a very high scoring game. But I would expect the refs to keep this a very non-contact game and even to the point of disrupting the flow of the game some. I picked 82-77 as my score but I think that may be pushing it. I think we'll score that much because we have Chris Lofton and we all know how he rolls.

Well - he still needs to add ''game'' to the title, plus we usually use "Tennessee" in the game threads rather than "Vols" and finally it wouldn't hurt to add "The" to the beginning.

Booo :no:

I know, I know! I just don't think we can matchup well enough to get the W, especially on their home court. I expect us to play a great game and play our butts off, but I expect them to do the same. And at their best they are better than we are. Of course on a neutral site in the NCAA championship game maybe we can strike back.

I know, I know! I just don't think we can matchup well enough to get the W, especially on their home court. I expect us to play a great game and play our butts off, but I expect them to do the same. And at their best they are better than we are. Of course on a neutral site in the NCAA championship game maybe we can strike back.

Yea I mean you can't really rationally argue for either team I just had to boo your decision, it's nothing personal.

And I fully expect both teams to play their tails off, and while I think Memphis is a more talented, I think Tennessee has a better and more solid TEAM. Take for example Ryan Leaf or Heath Shuler...great individual talents...a little overrated on the performance side.

ITS BLOODY ANARCHY...................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::furious3:

transparent.gif

YOUR NEXT TIGGER!!!! VOLS WIN 95-73

Memphis 79 - UT 70. @ Home, Rebounding, UT's trans. D and what I think might be the biggest fator for Memphis, Revenge. The Tigers has had this game on there minds from day one of the season. We will see.

VN Store

Back