Official Zone Absence Thread

Where are you?

• Total voters
It's Florida. They let them in with cut off blue jeans. I am looking at you also @Behr
I haven't had a pair of jorts since 1989 or close to that. I bet you have at least 2 pair right now. One is probably your your favorite bathing suit. With stings hanging down and a faded round circle the size of a copenhagen tobacco tin in the right back pocket.

I guarantee.

Reactions: Souce
I haven't had a pair of jorts since 1989 or close to that. I bet you have at least 2 pair right now. One is probably your your favorite bathing suit. With stings hanging down and a faded round circle the size of a copenhagen tobacco tin in the right back pocket.

I guarantee.
I don't have jorts. Never have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Souce
I’m fairly certain I’ve never owned cut off jorts. Young un Bill definitely had store bought jorts though

I had both. I wore cut offs in the creek up until I was maybe 12 or 13, then I had the bought ones in my late 20's.

Didn't wear shorts hardly at all in my teenage years and early 20's.

I wore jorts until I got out of HS. That was what we had for knock around shorts in the summer. Rents weren't going to spend good money on something that would get destroyed in a weeks time.

Shorts won't work hauling hay and working tobacco and if I wasn't doing one or both of those I was riding a dirt bike or building tree stands in the woods. I learned early on that long pants ......and socks with flip flops, cut down on insect bites on legs and ankles. Chiggers, ticks, skeeters, noseeums and poison ivy can kiss my buttocks.

VN Store

Back