Ok BVS is back

I dont think you people really understand what we have in our offence. Heupel only had some of the pieces in 2022 and was still reeling from Pruett's mess. Nico is his hand picked guy that we paid $8 MILLION $$$ for. The QB whisperer's HAND. PICKED. GUY. who we unloaded the bank on. And now he has had time in the system and unlike in 22, we dont have a lot of gaps in our system anymore. We dont have GA's depth but I really dont think people get how terrifying the Hype show is about to be.

My prediction is that Nico and Pierce are about to bring the wrath of an angry orange god upon the SEC.

I've watched a ton of predictions big names or small youtubers and literally everyone is picking Tenn, and most are expecting big wins. I was fairly confident before last week, more confident afterwards until I'm hearing everyone's picks and now I'm worried. Someone calm me down šŸ˜‚
You know what everybody picked Texas, and they methodically won at the Big House. Most the time they are right.

I think you should grab the heck out, lose sleep, panic, and white knuckle the arm rests on the chair.

WTF fun is it id you donā€™t? This is COLLEGE FOOTBALL and UT! We lose our minds as we should! I love their stuff!!!

Taking it in stride, being mature, keeping perspectiveā€¦who does that? Thatā€™s for boring ā€œadults.ā€ I want šŸ¦‡ šŸ’© šŸ¤”

I dont think you people really understand what we have in our offence. Heupel only had some of the pieces in 2022 and was still reeling from Pruett's mess. Nico is his hand picked guy that we paid $8 MILLION $$$ for. The QB whisperer's HAND. PICKED. GUY. who we unloaded the bank on. And now he has had time in the system and unlike in 22, we dont have a lot of gaps in our system anymore. We dont have GA's depth but I really dont think people get how terrifying the Hype show is about to be.

My prediction is that Nico and Pierce are about to bring the wrath of an angry orange god upon the SEC.
1725739223557.png
Return of the Vols.

Reactions: Gandalf
I ain't nervous, this team is Heup's best. I'll be nervous for FL, GA and Bama. We gonna cruise tonight. šŸŠ

Iā€™ll have what heā€™s having ^^^.

This is the type of thinking that results in serious heartbreak when things go bad. I hope to God youā€™re right, though. Lol

Iā€™ll have what heā€™s having ^^^.

This is the type of thinking that results in serious heartbreak when things go bad. I hope to God youā€™re right, though. Lol
Seasonā€™s too short to be all fearful. Be positive and let it all hang out, I say. This staff and team have given us reason to, unlike in the past.

I must admit to being at least a little nervous. We are above average at every level except the secondary. McCall is a scrappy dude and has the ability to cut up against our DBs if we don't crush his soul early and often.

ā€œI must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.ā€​

-- Frank Herbert, Dune

I think we win this one handily. After decades of getting kicked in the nuts by this football team, I try to stay as grounded as possible, but in this case we are just more talented all around. Biggest danger is McCall gets hot and carves up Martinez's secondary and it's a total track meet. If we can get some stops (which we should with our DL vs. their OL) I think we'll win by 2 touchdowns or more because I don't see them slowing us down much.
Banks coaches safeties. It's not just Martinez secondary

Did yā€™all miss Nico saying basically, no offense to Neyland and the fans but he likes playing away games most of all. (Might be a Cali qb thingšŸ˜‰)
This young man seems to take great joy in sucking the wind out of opposing teams and their fans.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I recently read the obit of a lady in her 90s from my small hometown in Middle Tenn. She and her husband both had business degrees from UT and lived in Knoxville for many years. She was such a big UT fan that when she was listening to or watching a football game and we were losing she would "take to her bed". I guess that would be better than drinking your BVS away.

We are all living with deep scars from the last 20+ years so yes Iā€™m right there with you. šŸ˜‚

But what gives me peace is the fact that I truly trust in Heupelā€™s ability to prepare this team and keep them on track to taking it one game at a time.

Does that mean we wonā€™t get upset by teams we shouldnā€™t? No we will at times over his career. But he seems to be the type of coach that that will be rare cases. And part of what makes this work is the culture heā€™s building and the leaders WITHIN the team aka players.

A team becomes a lot like their coach, and thatā€™s a great feeling for me. I believe most of the time his teams will play focused, loose, competitive and confident.

Because of that, I donā€™t see us beating ourselves today. I believe this team knows this is a legit step up from week one and they need to accept that challenge and be ready to roll.

Add to that, this team has enough players who lost to South Carolina and know you better come against these good but not great teams, because if you donā€™t theyā€™ll absolutely knock you off.
Well said

VN Store

Back