Olympic Athlete Turns Her Back on the US Flag as Star Spangled Banner Played

REVEALED: Flag-snubbing 'activist athlete' Gwen Berry's history of ffensive Rape Jokes and Tweets Mocking White People

• The tweets include Racist comments about white people along with other derogatory thoughts about Chinese people and Mexicans
Berry, 32, has made a variety of tasteless jokes and observations including comments about white people, generalizations about the Chinese and ill-judged jokes about rape as well as using the R-word, widely seen as being offensive and disrespectful.

44978075-9751521-image-a-12_1625274387736.jpg

But Berry has received support from many on social media, including Olympic legend Michael Johnson - and she has vowed to compete.

'This lil white boy being bad as hell!! I would smack his ass then stomp him!! Smh #whitepplKids hella disrespectful,' Berry wrote in a June 2011 tweet.

'White people are sooo r******* when they are drunk,' Berry wrote in a tweet later that same year.

44773719-9748123-Berry_at_the_2019_Pan_Am_Games_in_Lima-a-3_1625197092313.jpg

Olympian Gwen Berry's tweets from decade ago reveal history rape jokes tweets mocking white people | Daily Mail Online
She’s a man

'There's a lot of s**t I don't do like I did when I was 18 or 20': 'Activist-athlete' Gwen Berry tries to brush off history of racially charged tweets and compares herself to Brett Kavanaugh during his SCOTUS nomination

Olympic hammer thrower Gwen Berry has defended her history of racially-charged and offensive tweets and compared the controversy to the three decades-old allegations that surfaced against Brett Kavanaugh during his Supreme Court nomination.

'Is that the best THEY could come up with?' Berry tweeted Saturday, sharing a link to a New York Post article about her past comments.

'I’ll just say I can relate to the Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the USA Brett Kavanaugh and agree, there’s a lot of s**t I don’t do like I did when I was 18 or 20.'

44978075-9751521-The_majority_of_the_tweets_uncovered_are_more_than_ten_years_old-a-19_1625283666218.jpg

44978075-9751521-The_majority_of_the_tweets_uncovered_are_more_than_ten_years_old-a-19_1625283666218.jpg

The majority of the tweets uncovered are more than ten years old, but Berry was competing for the United States on the national stage

Gwen Berry defends history of racially-charged tweets and compares herself to Brett Kavanaugh | Daily Mail Online
There's a lot of ish America doesnt do like it did 40 or even 120 years ago.

Seems to me she should give the same consideration she is requesting.

It is actually worse than you suggest. A lot of this shotgun racism is literally directed at people that arent even alive. Whereas, she literally is THE person that wrote those comments.

You know Americans played golf on the moon about 50 years ago, right?

VN Store

Back