Once again Todd Kelly, Jr.

Dude is stacked... look at the size of his freaking arms. Full grown man! Can't wait to see him lay the wood to WRs and RBs in his area.

Oh and I love the hint of orange he was repping.

Reactions: 4 people
Dude is stacked... look at the size of his freaking arms.

For the ladies...

996796.jpg

Reactions: 25 people
I don't have a good feeling about the Berry's. They say we are their favorite but have yet to join the family. What happens if all the spots fill up? Do we grey shirt guys? What has CBJ told the current commits? CBJ has said if we offer a player a scholarship we consider them an important piece. I don't think he would pull any scholarships from current commits. Just wondering what your thoughts are?

Bigbadvol, Ryan callahan said the Berry twins have a spot reserved for them, regardless if they commit in the 11th hour. Butch willl make room if/when they commit, no concerns there.

Imo, the twins are looking for more love from other schools, are silent commits, or truly are not 100% sure UT is their future home. They will attend the same school, like the Barber twins did at UVA.

One of the Berry twins stated the other schools have cooled off recruiting them as the coaches feel they are a lock to sign @ UT. One of the twins said that UT is mot a lock and family roots won't be a deciding factor - See article on govols

Last edited:
or why he has a mouth piece in???

You have to breathe differently with a mouth piece and when you first put that helmet on in August, talk about stuffy,hot and uncomfortable. Takes a little time to get use to again..

or why he has a mouth piece in???

Even though they call it a "non contact" 7 on 7 drill, there is still quite a bit of contact down the field with bump coverages. Plus, there is the likelihood of a collision with another player while going after a ball.

That particular mouthpiece is the new modern day mouthpiece that actually allows the players to breathe easier.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe the Berrys are a silent recruits, coach is all over this issue and knows how much the twins mean to Knoxville. After saying this you cant make them choose UT but hopefully they feel like all of the other recruits. I'm worried more about Josh Malone, thinking as we took the verbal commit of Booth could be a tell tell story of where we stand with him. But A great group CBJ is putting together...

Bigbadvol, Ryan callahan said the Berry twins have a spot reserved for them, regardless if they commit in the 11th hour. Butch willl make room if/when they commit, no concerns there.

Imo, the twins are looking for more love from other schools, are silent commits, or truly are not 100% sure UT is their future home. They will attend the same school, like the Barber twins did at UVA.

One of the Berry twins stated the other schools have cooled off recruiting them as the coaches feel they are a lock to sign @ UT. One of the twins said that UT is mot a lock and family roots won't be a deciding factor - See article on govols
Since when do coaches cool off just because they think you're a lock? Is this an ego thing or what? Something doesn't smell right and its not my socks.

Thanks for the info. I want the Berry twins bad but only if they truly want to be Vols! I don't want them going to UT just because it's expected.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't have a good feeling about the Berry's. They say we are their favorite but have yet to join the family. What happens if all the spots fill up? Do we grey shirt guys? What has CBJ told the current commits? CBJ has said if we offer a player a scholarship we consider them an important piece. I don't think he would pull any scholarships from current commits. Just wondering what your thoughts are?

I'm disappointed that they are are sitting back and letting the other commits do the heavy lifting as far as building the class of 14, while they act butthurt about not getting enough love on the recruiting trail.

Almost like they are jealous that other recruits are more highly regarded,when a few years ago they were the shiz.

I'm about over them, legacy or not. Flame away.:twocents:

Reactions: 2 people
I'm disappointed that they are are sitting back and letting the other commits do the heavy lifting as far as building the class of 14, while they act butthurt about not getting enough love on the recruiting trail.

Almost like they are jealous that other recruits are more highly regarded,when a few years ago they were the shiz.

I'm about over them, legacy or not. Flame away.:twocents:

I will bite. I'm disappointed we have fans like you.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back