Once again Todd Kelly, Jr.

For the ladies...

996796.jpg

whatever he hits...he destroys.

Reactions: 1 person
Since when do coaches cool off just because they think you're a lock? Is this an ego thing or what? Something doesn't smell right and its not my socks.

Feel free to read the interview at govolsxtra (ryan Callahan). I cannot recall which brother said it but his words were to the effect of 'ther coaches are not recruiting me as hard as TN because they think we are definitely signing with UT.'

I'm disappointed that they are are sitting back and letting the other commits do the heavy lifting as far as building the class of 14, while they act butthurt about not getting enough love on the recruiting trail.

Almost like they are jealous that other recruits are more highly regarded,when a few years ago they were the shiz.

I'm about over them, legacy or not. Flame away.:twocents:

You know what they say about folks from Ooltawah...?

smdh

I believe the Berrys are a silent recruits, coach is all over this issue and knows how much the twins mean to Knoxville. After saying this you cant make them choose UT but hopefully they feel like all of the other recruits. I'm worried more about Josh Malone, thinking as we took the verbal commit of Booth could be a tell tell story of where we stand with him. But A great group CBJ is putting together...

The problem with Malone is that, unfortunately, he just doesn't get IT.

I will bite. I'm disappointed we have fans like you.

I'm sorry you are disappointed in a rabid vol fan of 49 years for not wanting to kiss the butts of a pair of 17 year old primadonnas who are more interested in" ME" than "WE". They either want to join my beloved Vols or let them move on down the road. If they aren't excited by what's happening in K-town right now, and don't want to be a part of it, they never will!!

Be honest, at this point, if their last name wasn't Berry you wouln't give a hand full of spit where a pair
of 3*s commited.

And no, I don't know what they say about people from Ooltewah.:dunno:

Last edited:
I'm sorry you are disappointed in a rabid vol fan of 49 years for not wanting to kiss the butts of a pair of 17 year old prima dohnas who are more interested in" ME" than "WE". They either want to join my beloved Vols or let them move on down the road.

Be honest, at this point, if their last name wasn't Berry you wouln't give a hand full of spit where a pair
of 3*s commited.

I highly doubt they are "me" and "we" guys. you have no idea of their motives, they could easily already be silents. Eric committed really late because he wanted teams to come see him play (not for him), but to help his teammates get seen. Maybe the twins want to do the same for their high school teammates and friends. The Berrys have never been anything but class. also one is a 4 star, and they both have good SEC offers.

another possibility is, maybe they would like to see the coaching product on the field. Do you buy cars without test driving them? did you buy your house without looking at it first? did you marry your wife sight unseen?

Reactions: 4 people
I'm sorry you are disappointed in a rabid vol fan of 49 years for not wanting to kiss the butts of a pair of 17 year old prima dohnas who are more interested in" ME" than "WE". They either want to join my beloved Vols or let them move on down the road.

of 3*s commited.

um, what?... they don't even have twitter accounts.

I highly doubt they are "me" and "we" guys. you have no idea of their motives, they could easily already be silents. Eric committed really late because he wanted teams to come see him play (not for him), but to help his teammates get seen. Maybe the twins want to do the same for their high school teammates and friends. The Berrys have never been anything but class. also one is a 4 star, and they both have good SEC offers.

another possibility is, maybe they would like to see the coaching product on the field. Do you buy cars without test driving them? did you buy your house without looking at it first? did you marry your wife sight unseen?

Would love to give them the benefit of the doubt I guess time will tell.:peace2:

I'm disappointed that they are are sitting back and letting the other commits do the heavy lifting as far as building the class of 14, while they act butthurt about not getting enough love on the recruiting trail.

Almost like they are jealous that other recruits are more highly regarded,when a few years ago they were the shiz.

I'm about over them, legacy or not. Flame away.:twocents:

Let me get this straight, your disapointed that two teenagers are taking time to make the most important decisions of their lives to this point, rather than caving into pressure and signing at a school that may not be a good fit for them. Also, you complain they aren't recruiting for us and say they are butthurt and jealous.

If you are a troll this is masterful (you got my attention, that's for sure). If you are serious then you need to reevaluate your life because this is absurd.

Reactions: 4 people
Yes, but from a Tennessee fan's perspective, it is a more irritating quality when the prospect in question is ranked in the top 40 nationally and currently resides in middle Tennessee.

If he doesn't want to be here, it's not gonna make any difference where he's from. If an extremely gifted football player doesn't want to be a part of this team and he happens to be from Tennessee, then oh well, imo. We need recruits in here that will bleed orange.

Anybody, besides me, come on here thinking that this thread was about some fantastic UT recruit named Todd Kelly Jr.?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back