One thing I don't get ...

lawgator1

Why do you care? He has about zero influence over you and your life...much like Obama and the rest of us. I had to pay the individual mandate x3 every year, and the economy sucked balls for 8 years, but day to day he had zero effects on my family and our quality of life . Despite being the crooked garbage human that he is.

Get over it.
Life is too short to be a dbag.

... is why Trump lies when he doesn't have to.

He says he has $400 million in debt. Its actually twice that, $1 billion.

But, Trump has assets of $3.5 billion. So his net worth, in rough terms, is $2.5 billion.

Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

Why does he feel compelled to lie on this point? Why not just admit it and point out his net worth?

So this is you admitting that Trump is actually a billionaire? With a "B"? He's not a broke fraud wearing expensive suits that he can't afford?

If I own a million dollar income producing piece of real property with an $800,000 loan, am I $800,000 in debt or do I have $200,000 of equity and using financial leverage to enhance my ROI? Trump owns real estate. Utilizing leverage is a fundamental concept in that type of business. Can we cancel every Democrat that is a landlord as well?

Like clockwork.

Hey look over here and don’t pay attention to the crackhead’s emails about that family and China spooning in the bed.

Don't talk about our crooked crime laden family ..... let's talk about the other one living at the WH.

Reactions: AM64

But, Trump has assets of $3.5 billion. So his net worth, in rough terms, is $2.5 billion.

Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested

Why does he feel compelled to lie on this point? Why not just admit it and point out his net worth?

For show or if he wants to use property for collateral he says it's worth 10M. When he claims it on his taxes it's suddenly worth 1M.

Reactions: DJimgo

Almost four years into the eight of Trump's Presidency and you still belive websites guessing at his economical status.

When you started a thread labeled "one thing I don't get" I thought I was going to be able to make a list or something.

It's available if you want.

Almost four years into the eight of Trump's Presidency and you still belive websites guessing at his economical status.

When you started a thread labeled "one thing I don't get" I thought I was going to be able to make a list or something.

It's available if you want.

You know, you are right. I shouldn't have to rely on anything other than his full financial records, such as tax returns.

If Trump is able to convince a municipality that one of his properties should be assessed at $1,000,000 while selling it’s valuation to a lender at $10,000,000 he is exactly the guy that I want negotiating our international agreements. That’s my preference over somebody that sends billions to rogue regimes and literally bows and apologizes to world leaders.

He lies because he has a pathological narcissism disorder, traits are as follows:
  • Believing you are superior to others
  • Fantasizing about success
  • Exaggerating talents and achievements
  • Expecting constant admiration and praise
  • Believing you are special and acting that way
  • Failing to recognize others’ feelings
  • Expecting others to do what you want
  • Taking advantage of others
  • Expressing disdain for the “inferior”
  • Jealousy of others
  • Easily hurt and rejected
  • Having a fragile self-esteem
  • Appearing tough and unemotional
  • Setting unrealistic goals
These traits fit Trump to a T.

I was really hoping for a fill in the blank thread

Politicians lie. It's what they do
Silly rationalization when you're talking about Trump, who lies about everything all the time. And no, all politicians don't lie about everything like Trump

He lies because he has a pathological narcissism disorder, traits are as follows:
  • Believing you are superior to others
  • Fantasizing about success
  • Exaggerating talents and achievements
  • Expecting constant admiration and praise
  • Believing you are special and acting that way
  • Failing to recognize others’ feelings
  • Expecting others to do what you want
  • Taking advantage of others
  • Expressing disdain for the “inferior”
  • Jealousy of others
  • Easily hurt and rejected
  • Having a fragile self-esteem
  • Appearing tough and unemotional
  • Setting unrealistic goals
These traits fit Trump to a T.
No one who cares to be informed could argue with this assessment. It's a disgrace that he's President

Reactions: TN Ribs

VN Store

Back