One thing I don't get ...

LOL...not true
Imo he his.....trumps lies are typically him over embellishing something or part him talking sh$t....Biden will go to one set of voters and tell them one thing and then go to another set of voters and tell them exactly the opposite.... an example is fracking/no fracking comments..... that is those people’s livelihood which is huge deal..... much bigger deal that how much trump is worth.

Reactions: AM64
Imo he his.....trumps lies are typically him over embellishing something or part him talking sh$t....Biden will go to one set of voters and tell them one thing and then go to another set of voters and tell them exactly the opposite.... an example is fracking/no fracking comments..... that is those people’s livelihood which is huge deal..... much bigger deal that how much trump is worth.

You just crushed the continuum.

Reactions: AM64 and volbeast33
Trump lies are all over the board on everything. This is just you rationalizing Trump on another front. He's been a f'ing disgrace on almost everything he has done while President and you're too smart not to know it

Trump lies are all over the board on everything. This is just you rationalizing Trump on another front. He's been a f'ing disgrace on almost everything he has done while President and you're too smart not to know it
Some of it he has been and I agree 100%..... I do love the majority of his policies.... I think they are typically well thought including his military relations and several of his foreign decisions...... I hate the way he has handled the national debt and the fact he has not come up with a viable healthcare plan.

He lies because he has a pathological narcissism disorder, traits are as follows:
  • Believing you are superior to others
  • Fantasizing about success
  • Exaggerating talents and achievements
  • Expecting constant admiration and praise
  • Believing you are special and acting that way
  • Failing to recognize others’ feelings
  • Expecting others to do what you want
  • Taking advantage of others
  • Expressing disdain for the “inferior”
  • Jealousy of others
  • Easily hurt and rejected
  • Having a fragile self-esteem
  • Appearing tough and unemotional
  • Setting unrealistic goals
These traits fit Trump to a T.

Fits most career politicians.

Which can all be manipulated.

If you consider applying various GAAP options manipulating the book value your definition is far from normal.

Market values are negotiated between willing buyers and sellers. It’s a stretch to label that as manipulating a value.

Assessed tax valuations are dances between property owners exerting their rights versus government entities attempts to manipulate them. So you get partial credit with your opinion.

Is Trump manipulating China when he pushes back on their dishonesty?

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
If you consider applying various GAAP options manipulating the book value your definition is far from normal.

Market values are negotiated between willing buyers and sellers. It’s a stretch to label that as manipulating a value.

Assessed tax valuations are dances between property owners exerting their rights versus government entities attempts to manipulate them. So you get partial credit with your opinion.

Is Trump manipulating China when he pushes back on their dishonesty?

Best I can tell China doesn't give a flying f what Trump does.

I was really hoping for a fill in the blank thread

Politicians lie. It's what they do

No new taxes

I did not have sexual relations.....

Mission Accomplished

Hope and Change

No point in going any further.

That was not a rationalization.

Anyone that bemoans the evils of Trump and can turnaround and vote for a Clinton or Biden, is doing a heaping helping of rationalizing.

Reminds me of this:
Well now it’s time to say goodbye to Jed and all his kin
They would like to thank you folks for kindly dropping in
You’re all invited back again to this locality
To have a heaping helping of their hospitality

The rationalizations never stop with some of you

It's sad isn't it! Another reason Trump lies so much (over 20,000 lies in four years) is that he knows his base is extremely gullible and will believe whatever he says. They live in a right wing echo chamber of lies and conspiracy theories, they are truly the most mis-informed electorate this Country has ever seen.

VN Store

Back