One thing I don't get ...

Similar??? LOL...we've NEVER seen anything like him in the oval office. The guy has no class nor honor
There is a lot of that going around, not justifying Trump though, he's not trying to disguise it.

I must ask though, is it better to be a petty SOB or put on a smiling face in public and pretend not to be one?

Reactions: AM64
There is a lot of that going around, not justifying Trump though, he's not trying to disguise it.

I must ask though, is it better to be a petty SOB or put on a smiling face in public and pretend not to be one?
LOL....don't pretend at all. Have some class and stop embarrassing our country. His behavior isn't acceptable....you like it when a President openly disparages a dead patriot??? And that's just a tip of the iceberg

LOL....don't pretend at all. Have some class and stop embarrassing our country. His behavior isn't acceptable....you like it when a President openly disparages a dead patriot??? And that's just a tip of the iceberg
Never said I liked it or liked everything about Trump.

Please tell me more about the other side, Biden/Harris or is it really Harris/Biden and how much class they have?

All are an embarrassment, IYAM.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Never said I liked it or liked everything about Trump.

Please tell me more about the other side, Biden/Harris or is it really Harris/Biden and how much class they have?

All are an embarrassment, IYAM.
We'll see when/if they get to the White House. Yes, Biden has exuded much classier behavior than Trump and it isn't even close. I'm not a fan of Biden, but he doesn't routinely disparage people who disagree with him. At least not in the manner in which Trump does it. Is Biden an embarrassment at times? Yes, but again, not the level of thin skinned Donald

You should like very little about Trump. Especially as a person

Have you ever looked into the "fact checkers" and their delusional lunacy? It's been years since I've given those fools the time of day - hopefully most sane people have reached similar conclusions. Legal arguments as contorted and twisted as they frequently are don't even touch on the absurdity of some "fact checker" arguments - that's without even touching on agendas.
Gonna believe what your gonna believe I guess. But many of these fact checks you can hear in their own words and or tweets as the case may be.

We'll see when/if they get to the White House. Yes, Biden has exuded much classier behavior than Trump and it isn't even close. I'm not a fan of Biden, but he doesn't routinely disparage people who disagree with him. At least not in the manner in which Trump does it. Is Biden an embarrassment at times? Yes, but again, not the level of thin skinned Donald

You should like very little about Trump. Especially as a person
So you are OK with a certain level of embarrassment. Sounds like the joke about negotiating the price with a prostitute who thinks she isn't one.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
You like it when a presidential candidate lies straight to the face of voters in Pennsylvania about how they make their living.... people acknowledge trumps faults.... you are having trouble doing the same with Biden.

Reactions: AM64
You like it when a presidential candidate lies straight to the face of voters in Pennsylvania about how they make their living.... people acknowledge trumps faults.... you are having trouble doing the same with Biden.
I"m not a fan of Biden. Still, you can let me know the next time he disparages a war hero. You're confused or not paying attention. I've noted Biden's faults. Trump has continuously stooped to a level of classlessness we've never seen and he does it all the damn time. An no, I don't like it when a candidate lies directly to voters. Don't like when Biden does it and haven't liked it the entire time Trump has been in office

Similar??? LOL...we've NEVER seen anything like him in the oval office. The guy has no class nor honor

How do those two things differentiate Trump from run of the mill politicians. Being more smooth with lies, incompetence, and crookedness isn't "class".

VN Store

Back