Opinion question for y'all

Only helmet stickers I like are the ones' Lou and the boys handout Saturday nights, and then only to VOL players!

this is funny no stickers due to tradition etc but most liked installing fist up or fist pump or whatever it was for the fans instead of rocky top.

volnation is very fickle......lol

Reactions: 1 person
The Only sticker needed is the power T that is already there. We get back to being Tennessee, The Power T says it all. Once you've earned the T, you are the best without additional stickers. Its like lighting candles around a spotlight...

No! Looks stupid. HS kids like that stuff, keep the helmets as is.

but that is who they are recruiting to :)

i all ways liked them,a sticker with Smokey attacking the Baylor bear would be cool,just don't make em easy to get

If you get too many, it makes the helmet look ugly. It also elevates individual over team.

I think they should have a sticker of their college major(s) on the helmet.

I know this is off topic but I would like to see something new with the Jerseys. I think it would look good to have something above the players name like the Phoenix Cardinals have. Maybe a newer looking Davy logo.

this is funny no stickers due to tradition etc but most liked installing fist up or fist pump or whatever it was for the fans instead of rocky top.

volnation is very fickle......lol

I don't think it was instead of rocky top. He was looking to instill a new tradition along with the established ones. The sticker helmets look stupid. Fist up was a thing the team did that they thought would be cool to spread to the crowd. It could have used some tweaking but its supposed to symbolize a 4th Down.

I don't want to do anything that OSU, UGA, or FSU does. Except for winning. Pains me to say that.

I know this is off topic but I would like to see something new with the Jerseys. I think it would look good to have something above the players name like the Phoenix Cardinals have. Maybe a newer looking Davy logo.

I think something like either one of these would look pretty good

tenn-meansmokey.jpg

tenn-smokey.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, love them and would also want them to stop repainting the helmets between games. We look too clean. Look at Peyton and the OLineman in this one. See the scratches and scuffmarks? It looks like they are in battle.

I always thought this was a good idea for a unit like the O-Line or D-Line...not so much for the skills positions. Only fix the Power T if it gets messed up, but leave all of the other marks during the season.

I do not like helmet stickers.

I do not want to see any color in our uniforms other than orange and white unless it is used only as a trim around the players numbers to.make them pop.

[
I think something like either one of these would look pretty good

tenn-meansmokey.jpg

tenn-smokey.jpg

IMOHO Both look pretty good but I just think Tennessee should be more about being the Volunteers and less about Smokey. I love Smokey as much as anyone here at VN but I think we need to get back to more Davy logo and less Smokey logo. I don't mean to sound like a smart a$$ and hope you don't take it that way.

I like the idea behind it. I'm just not a fan of the looks of it.

^^This but I don't think they look silly on many helmets. However, they would just look weird and too busy on ours. Tennessee, Bama, and ND have classic helmets that are immediately recognizable. I see no reason to screw that up.

LEATHERHEAD VOL said:
IMOHO Both look pretty good but I just think Tennessee should be more about being the Volunteers and less about Smokey. I love Smokey as much as anyone here at VN but I think we need to get back to more Davy logo and less Smokey logo. I don't mean to sound like a smart a$$ and hope you don't take it that way.

I didn't take it that way. I was just throwing out logos that I thought would look good on the back of the jersey but I understand the history behind the davy logo and it makes sense.

Sigh. We are not the Volunteer State because of Davy. We are the Volunteer State because of Andrew Jackson who dressed way cooler and actually won a battle instead of being famous for getting killed like Custer. An old retired congressman who is famous for dying and losing is not someone I want on the jersey, ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW.

Sigh. We are not the Volunteer State because of Davy. We are the Volunteer State because of Andrew Jackson who dressed way cooler and actually won a battle instead of being famous for getting killed like Custer. An old retired congressman who is famous for dying and losing is not someone I want on the jersey, ESPECIALLY RIGHT NOW.

Wow, that how you feel about soldiers who die for our country today? Dead losers? And don't say it isn't the same because it is EXACTLY the same. I'm not even a Texan and that is offensive as hell.

As far as the comparison, Crockett is a folk hero. Andrew Jackson? Really? Good general, awful president, terrible person.

SIGH. Yeah, no $hit. We are the Volunteer state because of Volunteers-like Davy. Which is the man our logo represents. Vandy has a guy that looks like Andy Jackson. Go pull for them if you like.
I agree with TEN TITANS. You look at them as DEAD LOSERS? Is that right? That is offensive as hell.

VN Store

Back