Oppenheimer (July 21, 2023) Christopher Nolan

I loved it. Didn’t feel like three hours. Could have done without the mistress and more about how Oppenheimer dealt with he built after the war.
Completely agree. The mistress stuff could have easily been left out. Other than that, this was a great movie.

I loved it. Didn’t feel like three hours. Could have done without the mistress and more about how Oppenheimer dealt with he built after the war.

I may go see tonight. Read the book on which it was based.

I wonder if the sex scenes are the only reason it is rated R? Seems like you’re doing away with a large chunk of revenue for that. But I am guessing there are other reasons it is R.

And that was a phenomenal film. I do wish they had left out the nudity/sex parts. Think it was pretty inconsequential to the story and maybe it gets them a PG13 rating.

Having read the book that was a lot to pack into a 3 hour movie, but it was done superbly. He was hazed as a young boy at a summer camp and the book made the point to show that he just took it, didn’t call home to mom and dad, beg to come home, etc. Could have connected that to his beating he accepted at the security clearance hearing. But as I said, just phenomenal.

Excited to see this in IMAX tomorrow. Really enjoyed Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders

Reactions: Orange.

VN Store

Back