Orange white

Sorry for disappointment. Was a Thursday night off exit 407 right? School night and not on campus right? Don't know how much push was made to attract Vol fans to out of town game. Of course, having a son on the team may make that picture a little tougher to handle. Just sayin'

Sorry for disappointment. Was a Thursday night off exit 407 right? School night and not on campus right? Don't know how much push was made to attract Vol fans to out of town game. Of course, having a son on the team may make that picture a little tougher to handle. Just sayin'
Mine was people complaining about ticket prices. And not being able to see them and they were right there for $10. I expected there to be a crowd. No football competition. I drove 4 hours each way yesterday knowing son would probably not throw but just to see all the guys with my own eyes. I had to use my cheat sheet because there are a lot more new than old. Some impressed. Some probably will not like next week’s (I’m assuming) conversations. But that is why they do fall ball. I think we will field a very good team. Sad part is some good players will not see significant playing time.

Mine was people complaining about ticket prices. And not being able to see them and they were right there for $10. I expected there to be a crowd. No football competition. I drove 4 hours each way yesterday knowing son would probably not throw but just to see all the guys with my own eyes. I had to use my cheat sheet because there are a lot more new than old. Some impressed. Some probably will not like next week’s (I’m assuming) conversations. But that is why they do fall ball. I think we will field a very good team. Sad part is some good players will not see significant playing time.
Thanks for update/clarification. Was watching who, especially pitchers, were mentioned and really wanted to see how an almost local(LOY) did amongst them. Good to see Wyatt had a good outing.

VN Store

Back