Orangeslice13, a blessing to those around him…..Again

True story……..
I’m the waiting room this morning at 7am. Someone went in the public bathroom and blew it up. There was nobody in the waiting room but myself, Red and the friend of the person blowing it up. Imagine the scene from dumb and dumber except worse. It echoed through the waiting room and Red is whispering “don’t look at me , don’t talk to me”. I’m throwing every movie quote at her I can think of……”having a tough time in there buddy” the poor lady gets called back before she’s done so when she comes out and does the walk of shame to go to the back the nurse asked “are you feeling ok?” The door shuts and red loses it. This is of course all my fault.

Now we wait on results

True story……..
I’m the waiting room this morning at 7am. Someone went in the public bathroom and blew it up. There was nobody in the waiting room but myself, Red and the friend of the person blowing it up. Imagine the scene from dumb and dumber except worse. It echoed through the waiting room and Red is whispering “don’t look at me , don’t talk to me”. I’m throwing every movie quote at her I can think of……”having a tough time in there buddy” the poor lady gets called back before she’s done so when she comes out and does the walk of shame to go to the back the nurse asked “are you feeling ok?” The door shuts and red loses it. This is of course all my fault.

Now we wait on results
Why yes, of course it is! 🤣

Blood clot has stopped growing and is actually decreasing.
Vein damage in both legs but I don’t have the blood issue that causes clotting so it’s the result of trama (good news). The clotted vein is scarring off and will not need further treatment if that continues. now we get to wait on insurance to tell us when we get to fix the vein damage.

@Hunter10139
Here dude.
In March I had a pretty serious meltdown. Around may I started talking about my mental health and what I was going through. I did so publicly so that maybe someone else would benefit from it. I made it public around may if you want to look back and understand what I was talking about.
Fair warning….some of it’s ugly.

Last edited:
@Hunter10139
Here dude.
In March I had a pretty serious meltdown. Around may I started talking about my mental health and what I was going through. I did so publicly so that maybe someone else would benefit from it. I made it public around may if you want to look back and understand what I was talking about.
Fair warning….some of it’s ugly.
Ah, gotcha. Sorry you had yo go through that. I hope everything is sorted out.

Ah, gotcha. Sorry you had yo go through that. I hope everything is sorted out.
I’m in a pretty good place.
But honestly there’s probably a long way to go.
Psycho the rapist thinks i’m doing well. (Psychotherapist) I only have to see her once every other week now.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back