OU is 108th in TO … after playing Temple and Houston

I'll tell you what, OU is a big time football program, and anyone who thinks that they are gonna roll over and let the Vols rub their belly is sadly mistaken.

That guy is the worst. It's one thing to always be extremely optimistic, that's fine, but he will come in and start ripping the team if they don't back up his bombastic rhetoric.
There are some new folks here that didn't live through that.

You know better than this. They’ll all say, “Well Oklahoma’s just not any good. Arkansas is tough, they could beat us; let’s not be too confident.” Then after we slaughter the hogs it’ll be “Arkansas is awful. They lost to Ok State. Florida owns us so call me when we beat them. Not gonna get my hopes up.” Then if we beat Florida by three scores, they’ll say “Oh well this is Florida’s worst team in decades, we still haven’t played anybody. Bama’s a whole different story.”

Some people are going to “let’s not get our hopes up” half the season away instead of enjoying the ride.
I don't know. I think Heupel has cured most of us of BVS. I now expect to win every game, even @UGA.

Reactions: WillisWG
I see them, down there by below Vandy. Below Vandy?

View attachment 675612
UT leading the league in rushing as it should be. Ole Miss will be leading in total offense til they finally play a team with a pulse in week....wait WTF. how the heck do you get a 6 game stretch that cupcakey? Taslk about easing into a schedule. They literally have their 6 easiest games in a row. That is freaking scary they could get on a roll and play their hardest games agaisnt nicked up teams that played real comp. They have an 11-1 record (SECCG) almost guranteed. Kiffin got some pictures of someone in the scheduling office.

1726095207289.png

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You know better than this. They’ll all say, “Well Oklahoma’s just not any good. Arkansas is tough, they could beat us; let’s not be too confident.” Then after we slaughter the hogs it’ll be “Arkansas is awful. They lost to Ok State. Florida owns us so call me when we beat them. Not gonna get my hopes up.” Then if we beat Florida by three scores, they’ll say “Oh well this is Florida’s worst team in decades, we still haven’t played anybody. Bama’s a whole different story.”

Some people are going to “let’s not get our hopes up” half the season away instead of enjoying the ride.
This is my life

I got this quote from their board: “They actually lost to Houston 12-9. Scoreboard says otherwise, but anyone who saw the Houston punt returner never touch the ball on the phantom fumble at the end knows better.”
They got a free gift and they know it.
I think Tulane beats them and they get mad and give us hell for a good while. They still have a lot of dudes - and they are still Oklahoma for goodness sake.
Vols by thirty.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back