OU vs Tennessee (by Bob Stoops)

Bob Stoops looks like he's in much better shape now that he's not a coach.

He's not wrong about keeping their offense on the field to stop our offense. Problem is, I honestly think our D may be better than our offense. That's what I feel like the national media has been underrating us. This D is loaded. So he's right but it's easier said than done.

Bob Stoops looks like he's in much better shape now that he's not a coach.

He's not wrong about keeping their offense on the field to stop our offense. Problem is, I honestly think our D may be better than our offense. That's what I feel like the national media has been underrating us. This D is loaded. So he's right but it's easier said than done.

This will be a defensive game for sure! I believe both qbs will be running for their lives. OU D is solid and the Vols punter will be wore out after this one!!

You are a funny woman.
As are you! If you happen to have the coin to actually make it to the game you will leave the stadium with true respect for Oklahoma,we don’t care what conference we are in we will dominate!!
We have a lot of injuries on the oline blah blah blah
Nobody cares but some key pieces will return on Saturday. Good luck

I have respect for Oklahoma...you guys are easily a top 15 or 20 college stadium to visit. Your state...that's towards the bottom of places in the union to visit.

I have to say, listening to Stoops and the collective OU sports world backpedal the way they tossed Heupel in the dumpster is pretty damn hilarious. Bob has to keep repeating "he should be welcomed back here" like he's worried Josh will kick in his door, smack his dog around, and take whatever's good out of his fridge on his way out.

And it's not just Stoops. This whole summer, there's been a flurry of "there's no hard feelings" and "it was just business" and "we love Josh Heupel for what he did here - as a player" coming not just out of Stoops, but also former players, and sports media types around Norman. It's funny how they try to paint it as a "gosh, we'd love to make up, we sure hope Josh knows that and knows he's always welcome here." "Things worked out for the best for everyone!" "It's such a shame things are were they are today." As if Heupel's the one to blame for the relationship being what it is.

Lots of Sooner trash talkers. I haven't seen this many opposing fans on our site since Florida posters when they were relevant. U of O must not have a decent place for their fans to interact. Maybe Freak can help them out and design a site for them.

Lots of Sooner trash talkers. I haven't seen this many opposing fans on our site since Florida posters when they were relevant. U of O must not have a decent place for their fans to interact. Maybe Freak can help them out and design a site for them.
I think maybe because you guys are so delusional. I’ve never posted anywhere before, probably because our first year in the sec, we will never chant sec as we never did big 12. Sec doesn’t mean crap the the Sooners, but the Sooners will mean a lot to the sec very soon

I think maybe because you guys are so delusional. I’ve never posted anywhere before, probably because our first year in the sec, we will never chant sec as we never did big 12. Sec doesn’t mean crap the the Sooners, but the Sooners will mean a lot to the sec very soon

lebron.gif

I noticed on dirt Burglars there is frequent consternation over chanting SEC.

You realize we hate the SEC teams more than anyone, right?

VN Store

Back