OU vs Tennessee (by Bob Stoops)

I did a quick search "what is a sooner". According to Google...

The term "Sooner" was first used to describe people who entered the Oklahoma District before the official opening of the Land Rush in 1889. The term comes from the "sooner clause" of the Indian Appropriation Act of 1889, which stated that anyone who entered the land before the designated time would be denied the right to claim it. The term initially had a negative connotation, as it was seen as a way for people to cheat other settlers to get better land. However, over time the term came to have a more positive connotation and symbolize an energetic, "can-do" spirit.

Dagum no good, cheatin, claim jumpin, horse stealin sooner!

This guy rolled into Norman yesterday. He’s not on this board.
So this guy "rolled" in huh? Must be a gump, yall gonna like the gumps, they wear a different ugly shade of red, ran off a good coach, and got a stupid name and a stupid mascot, and run their mouths in run on senteces lik thishun cause they be gumps. Yall gonna have urselvez a good ole Crimson-Sooner rivalry that everyone else calls P.M.S.!

Attachments

• 1726836892408.png
    1726836892408.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 2
I think maybe because you guys are so delusional. I’ve never posted anywhere before, probably because our first year in the sec, we will never chant sec as we never did big 12. Sec doesn’t mean crap the the Sooners, but the Sooners will mean a lot to the sec very soon
Well, there were a few NC State posters on here before that game. They were pretty confident too. SEC doesn't mean crap to the Sooners...lol. You paid $100 million to get here.

Well, there were a few NC State posters on here before that game. They were pretty confident too. SEC doesn't mean crap to the Sooners...lol. You paid $100 million to get here.
Better put on your big boy pants if you have any, or borrow some from TX. LOL. TX is also going to find out what it's like playing in the SEC. I will say this, at least TX has 2 really good QBs. Those guys can play. Will be interesting to see how TX does going through the SEC this year. As to OK, not going to have a winning SEC record this year. TN by 30+.

Reactions: feathersax
I will say I am surprised the line has stayed within 1 point the entire week. That's definitely different so far for UT opponents. UT is 4 points better than Oklahoma, giving 3 for the home team. The meltdown will be epic if UT loses. I personally don't care as long as UT wins the game on the road in the SEC. I would obviously love a beatdown, but would still rejoice with a win on Saturday.
I don’t see a beat down. My concern is how Nico handles a hostile environment. That and our secondary will get tested this weekend. OUs top WR is back. This won’t be a cakewalk

Josh Heupel has been watching John Wick movies all week preparing for his return to Norman. Y’all better not even think about messing with his dog, Smokey!

None of us have a clue how the game will go. If it goes our way I feel like coach will keep hammering down until the final seconds. The game will likely be a defensive led performance without much offense early. Whoever gets a turnover and easy score first will ride momentum until they can’t. 37-20.

Reactions: Vols2018

Bob was responsible for the National Championship in 2000 and some great seasons untiil 2005 . but he became lazy and entitled , and prone to nepotism and croneyism and ,golf trips. OU's defense and overall play receded slowly. He should have handed things earlier to heupel or venables or other rising coaching stars.
his decision to keep his brother mike as DC cost OU at least one NC against georgia and maybe others.

Just went to grocery store. Saw these two, Bought Orange Gatorade lol. But the Odouls shocked me

Attachments

• IMG_6009.jpeg
    IMG_6009.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Lots of Sooner trash talkers. I haven't seen this many opposing fans on our site since Florida posters when they were relevant. U of O must not have a decent place for their fans to interact. Maybe Freak can help them out and design a site for them.
Yes, he could call it "OU FreakOff".

No wait, P Diddy already has the freak-off part covered.

Last edited:
Reactions: volinvegas
2-0 says hi to the Vols and 7-4 vs SEC the Big Bad Wolf 🤪
You are 0-1 as an SEC member and 0-1 versus Heupel.
Reality is fixing set in on you sooners. You’re fixing to lose several in the SEC. No more weak schedules.

VN Store

Back