Our next ranking

Vandy would beat TN right now. Take your orange glasses off.
I agree Vandy is playing good but thats a bit much. By the time we get to them they will have used up their magic. Or the fact their QB sold his soul at a railroad crossing will be exposed by then.

Vandy and Kentucky playing how they are is awesome for us (SoS). Nico is a freshman each game he is learning. He will be a different QB by the time we hit Nashville.

We just had to go to overtime to survive the worst Florida team in 20 year after they lost their starting qb and rb.....we will most likely drop and if we don't, we will drop significantly after bama rips us apart on national TV next week.

We just had to go to overtime to survive the worst Florida team in 20 year after they lost their starting qb and rb.....we will most likely drop and if we don't, we will drop significantly after bama rips us apart on national TV next week.
Go to bed

What are you 12? Be objective, if you know what the word means. Vandy has a gamer at QB that elevates the entire team around him.
There is only so much elevation in the world. He will be well out of gas by the time we make to them. Also he is not elevating hes carrying and tape is building up. I am not worried about any game but Bama..we have to beat them as the next step to sweeping this home stand. I want to see our Vols in ATL.

VN Store

Back