Our QB room will be the best in the SEC

Like I said I don't know where either will or won't be drafted as I don't pay any attention to the pro draft but I doubt Bryant is even a prospect, took about two minutes to find that out. Bryant is currently the 22nd ranked QB in the draft so he's NOT a pro prospect. As for JG the following guys assessment is pretty much spot on.

The Draft Network

You acting like Bryant is better than JG is not a very good look on your part as Bryant hasn't performed close to JG this year on what lots thought was the 2nd best team in the east before the season started. JG is better than Bryant at every aspect of QB other than running with the ball.

WalterFootball.com: 2020 NFL Draft: Quarterback Rankings
2020 NFL Draft Quarterback Rankings

Here are 2 draft sites that show your precious JG isnt even in the lost and behind Riley Neal from Vandy. What are scouts seeing that your not???

Reactions: 4chrissy
Man. Dont waste your time anymore. Let JG do what he does in the bowl and the declare or tranfer.
I’m trying to stop, but man..... every time they come back it gets more and more ridiculous. I guess I just need to learn that not everyone trusts their eyes. Instead their eyes ARE that stat sheet. My apologies to everyone that the back and forth.

Man. Dont waste your time anymore. Let JG do what he does in the bowl and the declare or tranfer.
And btw..... I very seriously doubt he’s transferring. Pruitt all but said he’s guaranteed the starting position next year in an interview earlier this week and JG needs another year to prove draft worthy imo.

And btw..... I very seriously doubt he’s transferring. Pruitt all but said he’s guaranteed the starting position next year in an interview earlier this week and JG needs another year to prove draft worthy imo.
I know. If he does i hope he spends more time on his passing skills then changing how to pronounce his name. Better yet. I hope her declares for the draft

Last edited:
Like I said I don't know where either will or won't be drafted as I don't pay any attention to the pro draft but I doubt Bryant is even a prospect, took about two minutes to find that out. Bryant is currently the 22nd ranked QB in the draft so he's NOT a pro prospect. As for JG the following guys assessment is pretty much spot on.

The Draft Network

You acting like Bryant is better than JG is not a very good look on your part as Bryant hasn't performed close to JG this year on what lots thought was the 2nd best team in the east before the season started. JG is better than Bryant at every aspect of QB other than running with the ball.
It became obvious that this assessment was wildly inaccurate when they said, “His rhythm drops look pretty, he'll hit his back foot and spring the ball out quick.” When can THAT guy start playing for UT? It sure as hell isn’t Guarantano.

Reactions: whodeycin85
I know. If he does i hope he spends more time on his passing then changing jow to bbn pronounce his name. Better yet. I hope her declares for the draft
I hope he does as well but it’s nothing to do with JG. I want him to succeed. The reason is I think it’s best for UT to go ahead and let the future take over. Waiting another year to let jg start is only stunting the growth of BM or HB or both. To me it just feels like trading the 2021-2022 SEC championship for a 2020 bowl appearance and a possible 2022 championship.

I hope he does as well but it’s nothing to do with JG. I want him to succeed. The reason is I think it’s best for UT to go ahead and let the future take over. Waiting another year to let jg start is only stunting the growth of BM or HB or both. To me it just feels like trading the 2021-2022 SEC championship for a 2020 bowl appearance and a possible 2022 championship.
I tottaly get that....id love for JG to get drafted and represent UT. If he comes back i think without calloway and jennings catching his 50/50 balls. He will struggle and we will be back to the GA st and BYu games where he was dumping off 5 yards or less for half his completions

I tottaly get that....id love for JG to get drafted and represent UT. If he comes back i think without calloway and jennings catching his 50/50 balls. He will struggle and we will be back to the GA st and BYu games where he was dumping off 5 yards or less for half his completions
There’s nothing to suggest otherwise but then again I know Pulaski and K town don’t want to give the kid any credit but had Maurer played as bad as they seem to think he did, JG wouldn’t have felt pushed to produce the same way. Maybe he continues but if Vandy was any indication.........Pruitt done messed up again by giving him too much confidence to play how he’s always played.

There’s nothing to suggest otherwise but then again I know Pulaski and K town don’t want to give the kid any credit but had Maurer played as bad as they seem to think he did, JG wouldn’t have felt pushed to produce the same way. Maybe he continues but if Vandy was any indication.........Pruitt done messed up again by giving him too much confidence to play how he’s always played.
Depending on the bowl game and who we play will be a big indicator. The 1st half with his JJ as a security blanket will speak volumes for his real progression....Unless of course ita a depleted secondary like missouri and he is throwing deep just to get PI calls...

Last edited:
JG could play for the next 10 years, and he still would never prove that he’s draft worthy. He is an extremely poor starting QB for a power 5 program of UT’s stature. He would make a fine starting quarterback for UT-Chattanooga.

Depending on the bowl game and who we play will be a big indicator. The 1st half with his JJ as a security blanket will speak volumes for his real progression....Unless bbn of course ita a depletex secondary like missouri and he is throwing deep just to get PI calls...
Wow. Did somebody play a practical joke on you by rearranging the keys on your keyboard?

Depending on the bowl game and who we play will be a big indicator. The 1st half with his JJ as a security blanket will speak volumes for his real progression....Unless bbn of course ita a depletex secondary like missouri and he is throwing deep just to get PI calls...
Well here’s my concern with the bowl game. Remember going into the Florida game, it was obvious that the game plan was tailored to JG and BM was woefully unprepared? I see the same thing happening in the bowl if JG struggles. There will be 15 practices centered around JG and 0 centered around BM. BM will go in and struggle as well due to a lack of preparation. People like my nemesis’s will have their “ I told you so” moment and forget all about the difference it made in Maurer with a week of preparation and an o tailored to him vs UGA. I see Pruitt using that as well (like he’s already done) to justify JG being #1 for 2020.

JG could play for the next 10 years, and he still would never prove that he’s draft worthy. He is an extremely poor starting QB for a power 5 program of UT’s stature. He would make a fine starting quarterback for UT-Chattanooga.
I can’t disagree given the body of work he’s shown the past 3 years. Which is why I say it’s time to move on for the sake of UT. But no matter who it is, that qb NEEDS his HC behind him and Pruitt hasn’t shown willing to back anyone but JG.

Well here’s my concern with the bowl game. Remember going into the Florida game, it was obvious that the game plan was tailored to JG and BM was woefully unprepared? I see the same thing happening in the bowl if JG struggles. There will be 15 practices centered around JG and 0 centered around BM. BM will go in and struggle as well due to a lack of preparation. People like my nemesis’s will have their “ I told you so” moment and forget all about the difference it made in Maurer with a week of preparation and an o tailored to him vs UGA. I see Pruitt using that as well (like he’s already done) to justify JG being #1 for 2020.

Maybe BM could teach the other QBs the correct technique for his patented "head spike". Nothing like solid preparation for a bowl game.

Pretty much what he did dude. Not sure what else you could be referring to
No, Im definitely referring to the self inflicted pile drive. The WWE would be proud and perplexed all at the same time

No, Im definitely referring to the self inflicted pile drive. The WWE would be proud and perplexed all at the same time
Not sure I’d call it “self” inflicted. He had one man to beat and he’s playing checkers. I’d imagine most appreciated the effort.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back