OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Funny story. I told hubby I wanted to really focus on being kind to people, and keeping in mind people might be going through something if they act a fool. So we get to dinner, sitting with four other couples we don't know, and one is a bama fan. God has a crazy sense of humor.

Funny story. I told hubby I wanted to really focus on being kind to people, and keeping in mind people might be going through something if they act a fool. So we get to dinner, sitting with four other couples we don't know, and one is a bama fan. God has a crazy sense of humor.
Even funnier, we requested a table for two when we boarded the ship. As of dinner last night it was still our original assignment. Today they moved us to the other dining room for the rest of the cruise. So it's gonna look like we didn't come back cause of the bama fan. 😂😂😂🧡🤍🧡

When did you tell him you wanted to start? 😄

VN Store

Back