OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Dear Lord, I think you for my web friends and fellow Vol faithful. I ask thst your hands be upon us all here in 2024. I pray that we seek your will and look to you for guidance in all that we do. For those that have been sick or going through a rough spell, I pray that you touch them with peace, mercy, and grace. Keep our Vol athletes safe(and their opponents...) as they compete across all sports. I pray that those that do not know you will find you in this new year. I pray that us that do will be a good representation of you. Bless our local communities where we live. Be with our country and our leaders in this new year. We'll give you all,the honor, glory, and praise. Amen.

Happy New Year my topic friends. I may not post often but I still bleed Orange. Go Big Orange! Go Vols!!!

I wanted to linger in bed, but I have an old cat who wants me up and attentive to her as she snubs me and rebuffs my affection.

The missus and I have progressed from coffee to ham & cheese croissants and mimosas. Happy New Year!

Dear Lord, I think you for my web friends and fellow Vol faithful. I ask thst your hands be upon us all here in 2024. I pray that we seek your will and look to you for guidance in all that we do. For those that have been sick or going through a rough spell, I pray that you touch them with peace, mercy, and grace. Keep our Vol athletes safe(and their opponents...) as they compete across all sports. I pray that those that do not know you will find you in this new year. I pray that us that do will be a good representation of you. Bless our local communities where we live. Be with our country and our leaders in this new year. We'll give you all,the honor, glory, and praise. Amen.

Happy New Year my topic friends. I may not post often but I still bleed Orange. Go Big Orange! Go Vols!!!
Happy New Year @jhen713 !

Reactions: Tin Man

VN Store

Back