OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Been a rough 30 days. Dec 9, oldest son dies from a stupid decision. Wife had a lung cancer scare (it has been confirmed it is not lung cancer, but an odd form of pneumonia this past Friday! WHEW!), and early yesterday morning, my father passed away.

I am sending notes to friends and relatives nothing bad is allowed for the next few months so I can recover.

Been a rough 30 days. Dec 9, oldest son dies from a stupid decision. Wife had a lung cancer scare (it has been confirmed it is not lung cancer, but an odd form of pneumonia this past Friday! WHEW!), and early yesterday morning, my father passed away.

I am sending notes to friends and relatives nothing bad is allowed for the next few months so I can recover.
Sympathies, GC.

I’m so sorry; that’s just way too many losses. But that’s wonderful about your wife! I hope the pna clears up quickly. 🙏🏻

wishes for speedy recovery

Sorry man, I pray you can find some peace in the storm.

So sorry for your losses.

VN Store

Back