OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

My most beneficent Creapiness, thank you for the three separate gifts left at different times today. That they were from your own gut fills me with appreciation for your generosity. Cleaning them up was a task I willingly do. I live to serve your feline greatness!

Reactions: VolNExile
My most beneficent Creapiness, thank you for the three separate gifts left at different times today. That they were from your own gut fills me with appreciation for your generosity. Cleaning them up was a task I willingly do. I live to serve your feline greatness!
Braaaaaawwpppp

-edit to add: i (reluctantly) admire the way they back up as they urp, one after another after another, as if the force of the urping pushes them backwards across the kitchen floor

hark hark hark

Reactions: Tin Man
This waking me up at 4:00am better not become a regular thing. Cookie Cat has brought me into the family room. After I stretched out on the couch, she has laid down upon my chest. She’s lapped me periodically (Cat Mom is her true familiar; I am staff.), but this is a first. Oh, she doesn’t want me using my phone…

Reactions: feathersax
Remember this at work today....Life at work is like a tree full of monkeys, all on different limbs at different levels. Some monkeys are climbing up, some down. The monkeys on top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. The monkeys on the bottom look up and see nothing but buttholes. ;)

VN Store

Back