P Diddy about to go down.

Ok...I don't understand the Diddy stuff. Were the people at his swinger parties underage?
Honeytrap, like the playboy mansion, and Epstein Island.....blackmail operation.... it's gonna get worse, and there will be more arrests. Underage is usually the blackmailers choice, but it's not the only choice.

Reactions: just bob
Can I predict the future or what?

He is getting Clintoned....

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Except nobody from Epstein Island has been arrested?
Fair point....just as likely they came in to protect the guilty. The people at the Diddy parties is like a whose who of celebrities all chiming in for Harris. Eitherway it goes much farther.

He’ll mysteriously die before trial, which sucks.

Was hoping we he would rat out the whole entirety of Hollywood. All of those people definitely knew and still did nothing, smh.

I love pre-emptive conspiracy theories.

"All those" people? Who?

If the FBI is totally corrupted by leftist elites, why arrest Diddy in the first place (twice) and raid him (twice) just so you have to off him? Seems way more complicated than just not doing anything.

Why not just "Clinton" him a month ago? Or even better, before the first arrest.

Last edited:
I love pre-emptive conspiracy theories.

"All those" people? Who?

If the FBI is totally corrupted by leftist elites, why arrest Diddy in the first place (twice) and raid him (twice) just so you have to off him? Seems way more complicated than just not doing anything.

Why not just "Clinton" him a month ago? Or even better, before the first arrest.
I enjoy the conspiracy that “the rich and powful are child trafficking.” Why would they do that? Is that what you would do if rich and powerful. To be clear I'm not saying their aren't rich and powerful doing this. Sickos exist at every station in life. I just don't believe it to be some secret thing many do

Last edited:
I enjoy the conspiracy that “the rich and powful are child trafficking.” Why would they do that? Is that what you would do if rich and powerful. To be clear I'm not saying their aren't rich and powerful doing this. Sickos exist at every station in life. I just don't believe it to be some secret thing many do

I would guess it's likely Diddy was into some underage stuff and got some friends involved, but the idea that he would have parties with Lebron and Beyonce and try to pull this...just doesn't seem likely.

Lebron is one of the most careful celebrities that has ever existed. 25 years and no smoke. Not even talk about running around on his wife. When I see his name on the list...if there were underage girls, he probably didn't know

Reactions: LouderVol
I would guess it's likely Diddy was into some underage stuff and got some friends involved, but the idea that he would have parties with Lebron and Beyonce and try to pull this...just doesn't seem likely.

Lebron is one of the most careful celebrities that has ever existed. 25 years and no smoke. Not even talk about running around on his wife. When I see his name on the list...if there were underage girls, he probably didn't know
I'm not sure puffy was doing underage shat. My guess is drugging women

Ok...I don't understand the Diddy stuff. Were the people at his swinger parties underage?
my understanding its a good bit of coercion. Lots of talk about grooming underage stars or people looking for their chance. Kinda like Weinstein. Very much a "do this or else" type of things going on.

its boredom, or just power. When you can and do do it all, you look for the next high to be higher. at some point you cross a line between kinky and illegal. you feel like you are untouchable, and have the power to enact at least some of what you want to do.

I don't think its wide spread to even be a quarter of the super rich. but I expect the number of rich involved in sexual no-nos is at least as high as the general public, and I would argue higher just based on the first paragraph.

and they have better lawyers to get away with it, as well as the political connections to cover it up. even without the DC angle, knowing the cops are going to raid you from the local Mayor could give you enough time to cover things up or hide them.

VN Store

Back