Palin for President

Hurd That

I would formally like to put forth my support for Sarah Palin as President in 2016.

Firstly, it would eliminate all of the "1st woman president" for that hawk Hillary Clinton.

Secondly, she's economically conservative, which we desperately need.

Thirdly, she has support from all aspects of the party (from the tea party to the evangelicals to the Volunteers of Tennessee).

Fourthly, she believes in minimum government involvement in all aspects of policy.

Fifthly, she's just as qualified as any other candidate, with a better chance to defeat a woman competitor (billary) than anyone else. It would hurt the "feminine cause" that we all know the liberals will use enough to give us the votes we need to win

Reactions: 2 people
I would formally like to put forth my support for Sarah Palin as President in 2016.

Firstly, it would eliminate all of the "1st woman president" for that hawk Hillary Clinton.

Secondly, she's economically conservative, which we desperately need.

Thirdly, she has support from all aspects of the party (from the tea party to the evangelicals to the Volunteers of Tennessee).

Fourthly, she believes in minimum government involvement in all aspects of policy.

Fifthly, she's just as qualified as any other candidate, with a better chance to defeat a woman competitor (billary) than anyone else. It would hurt the "feminine cause" that we all know the liberals will use enough to give us the votes we need to win

Ok.

Reactions: 1 person
Some people just will never take Sarah Palin seriously. That's just my take on it.

Well we put a man in office twice because of his skin color, why not put a couple hot chicks in there.

What have we got to lose??

VN Store

Back