Palin for President

That New Whig party link I put up seemed interesting. They're not conservative but they're interesting. They seem like a moderate-liberal version of the Republican party.

I think labels are sometimes overrated but for me personally, I'm socially moderate to liberal and fiscal conservative.

I would formally like to put forth my support for Sarah Palin as President in 2016.

Firstly, it would eliminate all of the "1st woman president" for that hawk Hillary Clinton.

Secondly, she's economically conservative, which we desperately need.

Thirdly, she has support from all aspects of the party (from the tea party to the evangelicals to the Volunteers of Tennessee).

Fourthly, she believes in minimum government involvement in all aspects of policy.

Fifthly, she's just as qualified as any other candidate, with a better chance to defeat a woman competitor (billary) than anyone else. It would hurt the "feminine cause" that we all know the liberals will use enough to give us the votes we need to win

Sixthly, (if that's a word)...she's hot, makes Hillary look like an old hag. She likes to hunt, and she doesn't have a "dead pool". Did I mention she's hot? I'd date her but I'd cheat on her.

Reactions: 1 person
She's sexy as hell and stands her ground.

A little dim witted but that makes her even sexier.

Sixthly, (if that's a word)...she's hot, makes Hillary look like an old hag. She likes to hunt, and she doesn't have a "dead pool". Did I mention she's hot? I'd date her but I'd cheat on her.

She's a sexy and attractive woman, but you're a sexist scumbag that no one would be proud of

VN Store

Back