Party PM! Finland's glamorous Prime Minister Marin Sanna says she has 'nothing to hide'

She can party with me anytime she wants to. Bring AOC too. I'll just crank up the music so loud that I can't hear all the stupid things that come out of AOC's mouth.

AOCs mouth would be the least of my worries . Story line would go something like this .. in the early morning hours police respond to a complaint of loud noise and finds 3 bodies laying in the floor . An eyewitness at the scene who also happens to be a nurse says , I checked for vitals but couldn’t find any, it looks like they all died of a mysterious illness .

Finland's Sanna Marin fights for her right to party: Married leader, 36, says 'nothing inappropriate' happens in leaked video of her Dancing Intimately With Pop Star at 4 AM but submits to a drug test as she defends wild night out

Finland's 'party Prime Minister' Sanna Marin has blasted her critics and insisted she has the same right to a night out as everyone else after she was captured on video having a raucous evening with friends earlier this month.

Ms Marin today insisted that 'everyone needs a fun and relaxed evening out' and that she should be allowed to let her hair down after spending most of her time juggling the responsibilities of governing and being a mother.

The 36-year-old, who is married, added that 'nothing inappropriate' happens in a newly-leaked video that shows her dancing hip-to-hip with male pop singer Olavi Uusivirta in Helsinki's Klubi nightclub at 4am, and said her only regret is that 'private' videos had made it into the public domain.

Ms Marin said she has also submitted to a drugs test to prove her innocence after more footage taken earlier in the evening and which leaked yesterday showed her dancing with friends in a house while someone in the background shouts 'flour gang'.

'Flour' is Finnish slang often used to refer to cocaine. Ms Marin said she has never taken drugs in her life, and did not see anyone taking them on the night out in question which stretched from the evening of Saturday August 6 until the very early hours of Sunday 7.

61538521-11127073-_-a-80_1660917637579.jpg

61538527-11127073-_-a-84_1660917637587.jpg

Ms Marin, who is married and has a four-year-old daughter, was said to have danced with three different men and then sat in the laps of two male companions, according to witnesses

61539153-11127073-Ms_Marin_is_seen_in_white_jeans_centre_dancing_with_friends_at_K-a-83_1660917637583.jpg

Ms Marin is seen in white jeans (centre) dancing with friends at Klubi, an upmarket nightclub attached to a restaurant complex in central Helsinki

New Sanna Marin video leaks 'showing married Finnish PM dancing with mystery man' | Daily Mail Online

Finnish PM Sanna Marin apologizes for leaked Photo of Topless influencers

Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin apologized Tuesday for a photo showing a pair of topless influencers locking lips during a private party at her official residence.

“In my opinion, the picture is not appropriate,” Finland’s leader told reporters on Tuesday. “I apologize for it. That kind of a picture should not have been taken but otherwise, nothing extraordinary happened at the get-together.”

Marin’s public mea culpa over the X-rated display comes just days after leaked videos of her own wild dancing and partying at a separate event caused a backlash and prompted the prime minister to voluntarily undergo drug testing in a bid to clear her name.

Marin, who at age 36 is one of the world’s youngest leaders, said the latest controversial photo was taken during a private party with her friends at her residence in Helsinki after a music festival in July.

The photo showed the two well-known influencers kissing each other while covering their bare breasts with a sign that reads “Finland.”

dancing.jpg

Last week, leaked videos of Marin’s wild dancing and singing at another private party caused a scandal in Finland.

Finnish PM Sanna Marin apologizes for photo of topless influencers

Finland's Sanna Marin fights for her right to party: Married leader, 36, says 'nothing inappropriate' happens in leaked video of her Dancing Intimately With Pop Star at 4 AM but submits to a drug test as she defends wild night out

Finland's 'party Prime Minister' Sanna Marin has blasted her critics and insisted she has the same right to a night out as everyone else after she was captured on video having a raucous evening with friends earlier this month.

Ms Marin today insisted that 'everyone needs a fun and relaxed evening out' and that she should be allowed to let her hair down after spending most of her time juggling the responsibilities of governing and being a mother.

The 36-year-old, who is married, added that 'nothing inappropriate' happens in a newly-leaked video that shows her dancing hip-to-hip with male pop singer Olavi Uusivirta in Helsinki's Klubi nightclub at 4am, and said her only regret is that 'private' videos had made it into the public domain.

Ms Marin said she has also submitted to a drugs test to prove her innocence after more footage taken earlier in the evening and which leaked yesterday showed her dancing with friends in a house while someone in the background shouts 'flour gang'.

'Flour' is Finnish slang often used to refer to cocaine. Ms Marin said she has never taken drugs in her life, and did not see anyone taking them on the night out in question which stretched from the evening of Saturday August 6 until the very early hours of Sunday 7.

61538521-11127073-_-a-80_1660917637579.jpg

61538527-11127073-_-a-84_1660917637587.jpg

Ms Marin, who is married and has a four-year-old daughter, was said to have danced with three different men and then sat in the laps of two male companions, according to witnesses

61539153-11127073-Ms_Marin_is_seen_in_white_jeans_centre_dancing_with_friends_at_K-a-83_1660917637583.jpg

Ms Marin is seen in white jeans (centre) dancing with friends at Klubi, an upmarket nightclub attached to a restaurant complex in central Helsinki

New Sanna Marin video leaks 'showing married Finnish PM dancing with mystery man' | Daily Mail Online

She should never have submitted to a drug test. This is fkn ridiculous that this is a story beyond tabloid BS.

She should never have submitted to a drug test. This is fkn ridiculous that this is a story beyond tabloid BS.

I think i saw on OAN that Finland wants to join NATO. When the leader of that country is out partying hard at 4;00 AM without her husband, it is news.

‘Dancing is not illegal’: Powerhouse New York women in solidarity with work-hard, play-hard Finnish prime minister

finnland-party-woman-2.jpg

When a string of videos emerged last week of Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin dancing suggestively during a fun night out, the 36-year-old PM said she did nothing illegal.

When Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin was criticized for videos showing her dancing suggestively during a fun night out, nightlife-loving New Yorker Jessica Chow was in immediate solidarity.

“Who are we to judge what someone does in their free time?” said Chow, 33, founder of independent watch brand Vieren, who told The Post she loves going out four to five nights a week to restaurants and cocktail bars.

The 36-year-old partying PM has clapped back at the Finnish press, insisting that she did nothing illegal, and that the controversy over leaked footage of a private event revealed a sexist double standard. Chow and other high-powered New York women say they’re in total agreement.

“It’s healthy to let loose and spend time with friends! Even when you are a public official — it doesn’t stop her from being able to perform her job effectively,” said Kelly Brady, an NYC p.r. powerhouse in her early 40s who attributes her personal and professional growth to years of after-hours socializing. “Why are we shaming the prime minister? It really shouldn’t be an uproar.”

Finnish PM Sanna Marin sparks solidarity from powerful NYC women

I think i saw on OAN that Finland wants to join NATO. When the leader of that country is out partying hard at 4;00 AM without her husband, it is news.

When my wife goes out partying I tell if she comes home before 8AM to please don't wake me up.

If her husband was the leader and went out partying this wouldn’t be a story. It’s just the easily offended adherents to the old patriarchy getting their jimmies rustled.

Reactions: GoBigOrangeUT
i'd be ticked if my wife threw a party with topless chicks kissing and I wasn't invited.

Me too...i think this is a non issue and BS for everyone on planet Earth except her husband. If i saw photos of another mans hand on my wifes waist/butt and was told of her sitting on 2 other dudes laps at 4am hammered in a club she wouldnt have to worry about coming home to me anymore...she would be someone elses problems. I am a generous and sharing dude...but i dont share my wife and nobodys hands but mine should ever touch that body without getting knocked out.

On a side note: yall think US secret service would let our president be groped and dancing like that in a packed club with strangers everywhere? 100 different people could have put a knife thru her neck from what i have seen. Crazy how different things are here.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back