Party PM! Finland's glamorous Prime Minister Marin Sanna says she has 'nothing to hide'

Finnish PM Sanna Marin apologizes for leaked Photo of Topless influencers

Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin apologized Tuesday for a photo showing a pair of topless influencers locking lips during a private party at her official residence.

“In my opinion, the picture is not appropriate,” Finland’s leader told reporters on Tuesday. “I apologize for it. That kind of a picture should not have been taken but otherwise, nothing extraordinary happened at the get-together.”

Marin’s public mea culpa over the X-rated display comes just days after leaked videos of her own wild dancing and partying at a separate event caused a backlash and prompted the prime minister to voluntarily undergo drug testing in a bid to clear her name.

Marin, who at age 36 is one of the world’s youngest leaders, said the latest controversial photo was taken during a private party with her friends at her residence in Helsinki after a music festival in July.

The photo showed the two well-known influencers kissing each other while covering their bare breasts with a sign that reads “Finland.”

dancing.jpg

Last week, leaked videos of Marin’s wild dancing and singing at another private party caused a scandal in Finland.

Finnish PM Sanna Marin apologizes for photo of topless influencers
Thats a terrible picture of her...like an anorexic elf.

Me too...i think this is a non issue and BS for everyone on planet Earth except her husband. If i saw photos of another mans hand on my wifes waist/butt and was told of her sitting on 2 other dudes laps at 4am hammered in a club she wouldnt have to worry about coming home to me anymore...she would be someone elses problems. I am a generous and sharing dude...but i dont share my wife and nobodys hands but mine should ever touch that body without getting knocked out.

On a side note: yall think US secret service would let our president be groped and dancing like that in a packed club with strangers everywhere? 100 different people could have put a knife thru her neck from what i have seen. Crazy how different things are here.

I know, right?

EXCLUSIVE: Finnish PM's model Pal who posed TOPLESS while Kissing Semi-Naked Female friend at Desk Sanna Marin Uses To Address World Leaders apologises for 'inappropriate behaviour'

The model who posed topless while kissing her semi-naked friend in Finnish prime minister Sanna Marin's official residence has apologised for her 'inappropriate behaviour'.

Sabina Särkkä, 33, a social media influencer, said she was 'deeply sorry' for causing further embarrassment to the under-fire party-loving leader.

The raunchy picture was taken next to an official blue backdrop where Marin, 36, is often filmed making official announcements.

The image which was taken on July 10 after the group had gone to a rock festival showed the glamorous Finnish blonde and her friend pulling up their tops while kissing each other.

61636645-11137057-The_newly_leaked_footage_shows_Sanna_Marin_36_dancing_provocativ-a-56_1661242161264.jpg

Finland's party-loving prime minister (seen wearing white jeans) has been filmed dancing closely with a glamorous former model in yet another raunchy video (pictured) of her notorious night out. The newly leaked footage shows Sanna Marin, 36, dancing provocatively with Finnish social media influencer Sabina Särkkä, 33

Model who posed TOPLESS while kissing friend in Finnish PM Sanna Marin's residence apologises | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
My money is squarely on DTF with friends both male and female...shes probably lots of fun at those 3am and 4am parties...maybe why her husband doesnt mind all her craziness. Shes the kind of chick that goes missing with a friend or 2 to behind closed doors when she tires of just dancing...as long as her husband is always invited to the afterparty he likely doesn't complain....

Imagine taking the time to copy paste news stories about an insignificant world leader getting drunk, and doing so multiple times a day.
I mean she's a bangable chick. To be honest we have all probably spent more time than this on the internet looking at pictures of women having fun.

Finland’s ‘Party Girl’ Prime Minister Sanna Marin Facing Defeat in Sunday’s Elections

Finland’s millennial prime minister, Sanna Marin, could see her time in power come to an end after Sunday’s elections, with her Social Democrat Party (SDP) falling to third place in the final survey before voters head to the polls.

In what looks to be a race that will go down to the wire, leftist Finnish PM Sanna Marin, 37, is fighting for her political future, as her party has fallen to third place in the last survey before Sunday’s parliamentary election, now trailing behind the centre-right National Coalition Party (KOK) and the populist-nationalist right-wing True Finns party.

Finland's ‘Party Girl’ Prime Minister Facing Defeat in Sunday’s Elections

Finland's 'Party Prime Minister' Sanna Marin LOSES general election: Right-wing coalition including the far-Right claims victory over Social Democrats in extremely tight general election

Finland's 'Party Prime Minister' Sanna Marin has lost lost her bid for a second term - as a right-wing coalition claims victory over her Social Democrats in an extremely tight general election.

Marin, who made global headlines after she was seen dancing wildly in leaked videos, became the world's youngest prime minister in 2019 at age 34 and had been fighting for a second term just days before Finland's historic accession to the NATO defence alliance.

But her party has lost out to two conservative parties in an extremely tight three-way race for control of parliament.

The centre-right National Coalition Party claimed victory with around 97.7 per cent of the votes counted, coming out on top at 20.7 per cent. They were followed closely by right-wing populist party The Finns with 20.1 per cent, while the Social Democrats garnered 19.9 per cent.

69395349-11930743-image-a-10_1680460269555.jpg

Marin came under fire last year after a video of herself partying with around 20 other revellers surfaced (pictured here)

Finland's 'Party Prime Minister' Sanna Marin LOSES general election | Daily Mail Online

Finland's 'Party Prime Minister' Sanna Marin has lost lost her bid for a second term - as a right-wing coalition claims victory over her Social Democrats in an etrxemely tight general election.
I can't believe they allowed her to lose. Extremely tight? That tells you right there they tried everything they could to get her over the hump.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back