Pathetic announcers on tv

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
It absolutely killed me having to listen to these guys not give the Vols any credit. After the turnovers they kept saying 'don't worry this is a bobby Petrino offense, they'll come back'. No credit that our defense forced them just saying stuff like w ky shot themselves in the foot, not our defense did it. Pathetic, but way to go Big Orange!!

Reactions: 15 people
They finally gave us credit but only after they came back for the wrap-up.

I felt the same way. Rather than Tennessee causing turnovers, it was WKU giving the ball up. Oh well, 52-20.

mark may is an idiot.4 minutes left,he was saying wku still had time to come back.(exaggeration)

he's still an idiot but andre ware is an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
It absolutely killed me having to listen to these guys not give the Vols any credit. After the turnovers they kept saying 'don't worry this is a bobby Petrino offense, they'll come back'. No credit that our defense forced them just saying stuff like w ky **** themselves in the foot, not our defense did it. Pathetic, but way to go Big Orange!!

Yep, the Petrino sack swinging was pathetic.

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah, I tweeted that it seemed clear Andre Ware wanted WKU to win the game. I also told "Maydouche" and "Schlaballs" that they were dead ass wrong about this one
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Ware and Neal would have made me puke if I hadn't been sick from a bad burger, matter-of-fact maybe I could buy them a burger.

The Pay per View was MUCH better last week.

All aspects.
replay
Common Taters
etc.

The thing I hate the most is that the announcers have to talk up the team that's behind and try to convince the viewers not to change channels, so they don't loose revenue from commercials.

I say just go ahead and watch another game if your not a vol for life!!!

All announcers hate us. That's why I listen to the radio broadcast and mute the tv. F THEM! This is nothing new.

The first INT was a gift. The 4 that came after was caused by the defense. The next two INT's (both in the end zone) that happened were terrible decisions by the WKU QB, but still, UT had to make those plays.

Overall, I'd say 1 turnover was a gift.

I remember last year before the Missouri game, Andre Ware said that we had to give Dooley another season.

it absolutely killed me having to listen to these guys not give the vols any credit. After the turnovers they kept saying 'don't worry this is a bobby petrino offense, they'll come back'. No credit that our defense forced them just saying stuff like w ky shot themselves in the foot, not our defense did it. Pathetic, but way to go big orange!!

agree 100%.

VN Store

Back