Patriot Front: Real or Fake?

You bought into every single conspiracy peddled about Arizona voting. As each was disproven you'd simply pivot to the next conspiracy theory. It was a sad six months for you in that thread.
I thought I stumbled into the Russia collusion thread for a hot sec.

Agree. Not sure why anyone would leave hats, masks, or backpacks on anyone who was being arrested for potentially violent behavior. Again, not saying it’s not a real group or threat, but there are some details that are worth asking questions of
They have actual mugshots of their faces and identified everyone of them

There ain't a conspiracy theory you don't think is real.
This outfit is a domestic terror organization and a threat to citizens and our democracy. You don't think the government keeps tabs on them, or has even infiltrated them? If that's the case why are we giving them so much money to protect us?

This outfit is a domestic terror organization and a threat to citizens and our democracy. You don't think the government keeps tabs on them, or has even infiltrated them? If that's the case why are we giving them so much money to protect us?

This is the problem with all of these conspiracy theories. They start off with a story and then people say, "Well, I don't buy so this could have happened." Then some rag or youtuber runs with it as truth and then it is off to the races.

This is the problem with all of these conspiracy theories. They start off with a story and then people say, "Well, I don't buy so this could have happened." Then some rag or youtuber runs with it as truth and then it is off to the races.
Again, if these people are as dangerous as the government and the media make them out to be, why would it take a 911 call to alert them to this near disaster? They aren't being monitored? Infiltrated? What are we paying for?

Again, if these people are as dangerous as the government and the media make them out to be, why would it take a 911 call to alert them to this near disaster? They aren't being monitored? Infiltrated? What are we paying for?
How many of these groups do you think there are?

Oh really? Such as?

Wake up a little maybe? Covid Vax is 100% effective at preventing transmission and infection right? Well I said it wasn't and was labeled a conspiracy theorist.

COVID mutated from a bat in a wet market right? Oh no the conspiracy theorists right again it seems about being a lab leak.

Trump colluded with Russia right? Oh no he didn't. We just wasted millions of tax dollars investigating BS we conspiracy theorists said was false from the get go.

A bunch of white supremacists tried to kill a Governor right? Oh no, it seems as if the FBI was responsible for the whole thing like many predicted.

I mean the list is miles long.

Wake up a little maybe? Covid Vax is 100% effective at preventing transmission and infection right? Well I said it wasn't and was labeled a conspiracy theorist.

COVID mutated from a bat in a wet market right? Oh no the conspiracy theorists right again it seems about being a lab leak.

Trump colluded with Russia right? Oh no he didn't. We just wasted millions of tax dollars investigating BS we conspiracy theorists said was false from the get go.

A bunch of white supremacists tried to kill a Governor right? Oh no, it seems as if the FBI was responsible for the whole thing like many predicted.

I mean the list is miles long.
Read your first sentence and no, not even wasting my time.

But here's this, sure does look like a fed huh

Mother of Patriot Front member arrested at Idaho Pride event kicks him out of his house: ‘Pack your stuff and get out’

Or some politician makes up a total lie about her opponent who she lost to, the FBI gets involved with the storytelling and then for 3 years all of mainstream media and the left fabricate lie after lie after lie about something that all started with a lie.

You have absolutely no grounds to complain about any conspiracy theory.

Read your first sentence and no, not even wasting my time.

But here's this, sure does look like a fed huh

Mother of Patriot Front member arrested at Idaho Pride event kicks him out of his house: ‘Pack your stuff and get out’

I don't think anybody is saying they are all Feds. We are saying there is a good possibility this group has been infiltrated by Feds for influence. Its a known fact that this is what happened in Michigan. There are plenty of idiots around who will jump on board if they are led. I think we can all agree that this particular group of people does our society no good.

Reactions: Orangeburst
How many of these groups do you think there are?
There are many. But some of them are more politically rewarding for the government to go after than others. I wish I felt as safe from other groups/movements as I did against groups like these.

Or some politician makes up a total lie about her opponent who she lost to, the FBI gets involved with the storytelling and then for 3 years all of mainstream media and the left fabricate lie after lie after lie about something that all started with a lie.

You have absolutely no grounds to complain about any conspiracy theory.

I never had anything to say about the Trump Dossier except let's let it play out. You on the other hand...

The article said only a couple guys were from ID, the rest were from out of state. Guys traveled from TX and VA to cause a riot at a pride parade in Idaho? Why?

This is the part that didn't add up. I heard this during the initial airing of the incident and thought why would someone travel from the east coast and south Texas to Idaho....to disrupt a small, local pride parade?

Reactions: VolinWayne
This is the part that didn't add up. I heard this during the initial airing of the incident and thought why would someone travel from the east coast and south Texas to Idaho....to disrupt a small, local pride parade?
Yeah, that doesn't reflect the behavior of a zealot

Well..the Biden admin has said right wing extremism is the greatest threat to our nation...

Is one not allowed to think that basis their words that action would not happen?

Just ask the oil companies.

Really? First the Jan 6 rioters were FBI or Antifa plants and now this?

Is everyone who makes your side look like a domestic terrorist a plant? Get real

Why would they go unarmed and why load yourself into a unhaul?

Also what was their crime? Does any of this actually add up to you? What’re they arrested for?

VN Store

Back