Patriot Front: Real or Fake?

Yeah, I suppose so since I can't read people's minds. I'm asked about criminal behavior. I answer, " I don't know since I'm not a criminal". How much more direct can I be? Why should it make me suspicious if I don't know what goes in in the mind of a criminal? I won't waste time trying to decipher the thoughts of criminals. I can't imagine what goes on in their brains. I'm not sure either, why that's a problem for you

Seems you’re confusing criminal and insane. Most criminals still behave rationally. That’s why you can find logic within their behavior (killing for respect, stealing for money, etc). So over 30 people behaved in a way that makes 0 sense?

Including all of the officers who arrested them? And thankfully someone saw them loading up?

Except you’ve not had answers. So you came to a thread regarding a conspiracy and now you’re claiming you don’t have a side in this?

That’s weird. But an inability to answer basic questions should make you naturally suspicious.
Because he/she wants it to be true.

Reactions: Vol8188
Seems you’re confusing criminal and insane. Most criminals still behave rationally. That’s why you can find logic within their behavior (killing for respect, stealing for money, etc). So over 30 people behaved in a way that makes 0 sense?

Including all of the officers who arrested them? And thankfully someone saw them loading up?
Most criminals??? You mean a few, don't you? To be a criminal, one must engage in irrational behavior

Most criminals??? You mean a few, don't you? To be a criminal, one must engage in irrational behavior

No. Plenty of crime is logical. I want drugs, so I rob you. You disrespected me so I killed you. Those are logical. You can disagree with their logic, but you can also see the logic within their plan

Reactions: InVOLuntary
No. Plenty of crime is logical. I want drugs, so I rob you. You disrespected me so I killed you. Those are logical. You can disagree with their logic, but you can also see the logic within their plan
There is no logic for killing someone because they disrespected you

Reactions: Rickyvol77
There is no logic for killing someone because they disrespected you

Of course there is. You disagreeing with their logic doesn’t mean it wasn’t there.

Step 1. Kill this person
Step 2. They can no longer disrespect me

That’s a logical plan. Logical doesn’t mean it’s the best plan or even a good one, but it does make sense.

That one is far from logical.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
That one is far from logical.

I think you’re mistaking disagreeing with their logic with their plan being illogical. They are upset, they kill someone because they feel disrespected. That seems very logical.

I’m not proclaiming you should do it, or that it’s the best option. Only that your goal and reasoning are understandable.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Of course there is. You disagreeing with their logic doesn’t mean it wasn’t there.

Step 1. Kill this person
Step 2. They can no longer disrespect me

That’s a logical plan. Logical doesn’t mean it’s the best plan or even a good one, but it does make sense.
Ok. Criminals are both rational and logical. I've learned something today. Thanks

I think you’re mistaking disagreeing with their logic with their plan being illogical. They are upset, they kill someone because they feel disrespected. That seems very logical.

I’m not proclaiming you should do it, or that it’s the best option. Only that your goal and reasoning are understandable.

Insanity is believing ones illogical actions are logical.

Insanity is believing ones illogical actions are logical.

Perhaps the issue is how we are defining logic. I’m proclaiming you can understand their reasoning. Not that their reasoning is correct, only that you can understand what their intended goal is

Ok. Criminals are both rational and logical. I've learned something today. Thanks

Most are, yes. Most criminals are not insane, and the odds that over 30 people were all insane is low. So the next obvious question is why?

I can understand the why of stealing for drugs. I can understand the why of killing for respect. And if you’re being honest, so can you. Those are understandable actions.

So why load up in a uhaul, unarmed, and go to a gay pride parade in Idaho? What’s the goal?

Most are, yes. Most criminals are not insane, and the odds that over 30 people were all insane is low. So the next obvious question is why?

I can understand the why of stealing for drugs. I can understand the why of killing for respect. And if you’re being honest, so can you. Those are understandable actions.

So why load up in a uhaul, unarmed, and go to a gay pride parade in Idaho? What’s the goal?
How would they have even known about the pride event and been able to mobilize so quickly? I wonder if that event was created as a setup as well. Those types of things are usually closed off info wise to the public as far as planning and details.

I'm sure you picked up on the sarcasm. You're doing a good job of making YOUR case, but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

They won't go in a room with a guy killing kids with AR's and body armor on but they'll open a Uhaul full of terrorists with only one gun and a bunch of less than lethal weapons.
Because the agencies and officers and situations are all completely the exact same circumstances?

Same reason antifa does it. To be political extremist nutjobs who get attention from taunting the opposition

Same reason antifa does it. To be political extremist nutjobs who get attention from taunting the opposition

I feel like you can do that without loading up into a uhaul. Also, a gay pride parade in Idaho? Seems odd. And seems like something you should be armed for

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Really? First the Jan 6 rioters were FBI or Antifa plants and now this?

Is everyone who makes your side look like a domestic terrorist a plant? Get real

He does not know any better. I do not pretend to know how that is even possible, but I'm convinced that it's true.

I feel like you can do that without loading up into a uhaul. Also, a gay pride parade in Idaho? Seems odd. And seems like something you should be armed for
Sovereign citizen nutjobs and Antifa nutjobs aren’t known for their planning and big picture thinking. All these “revolutionary” type basement dwellers all have serious psychological and social issues

Reactions: Vol8188
Sovereign citizen nutjobs and Antifa nutjobs aren’t known for their planning and big picture thinking. All these “revolutionary” type basement dwellers all have serious psychological and social issues

Possible. Did you see the video of the police opening the uhaul? They were told a small army was in the back, yet most don’t even have their guns drawn

To be human is to engage in irrational behavior.

Sometimes crime does pay, unfortunately. That's why people commit crimes. Some crimes are irrational acts. Many are not.

Possible. Did you see the video of the police opening the uhaul? They were told a small army was in the back, yet most don’t even have their guns drawn
The 911 caller said they didn’t see any weapons. And Idaho police probably are used to opening up u-hauls full of people as are most western law enforcement agencies

Reactions: TRUEFANVol

VN Store

Back