Paul Pelosi attacked in home invasion

It's just the hypocrisy from you guys. I've seen posters calling for bans because certain posters aren't being classy enough about Trump. Just pointing out you guys were definitely no better, actually worse, when it was someone you didn't like.
Personally, I’m glad to see the people who worked the hardest to sell themselves on the gay prostitute thing now leading the chorus of calling others out for being classless in other threads.

Experience is the best teacher and those who made asses of themselves in this thread are therefore in the best position to stop others from saying something you’ll regret, later.

I optimistically choose to believe that it is not hypocrisy and instead means they have learned from their behavior in this thread and are ashamed of it.

Personally, I’m glad to see the people who worked the hardest to sell themselves on the gay prostitute thing now leading the chorus of calling others out for being classless in other threads.

Experience is the best teacher and those who made asses of themselves in this thread are therefore in the best position to stop others from saying something you’ll regret, later.

I optimistically choose to believe that it is not hypocrisy and instead means they have learned from their behavior in this thread and are ashamed of it.
There is an extraordinary amount of wisdom in this hidden gem of a post. I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: RockyTop85

You know

VN Store

Back