Pay the manTony V.

tn4elvis

I don’t care if he hasn’t won a national title yet. He will probably win more than one during his career. I know that he is already one of the highest paid coaches. He is consistently winning championships in the toughest conference in America. I think we should make TV the highest paid coach in college baseball.

You do what you have to in order to keep this operation going. It’s hard enough finding an elite coach. We’ve got one and I believe our leadership will do everything it possibly can to keep him. The announcers nailed it.. LSU is an elite program but I believe they’ve woken up a “sleeping giant” in the Tennessee Volunteers.

By what I was reading Coach V said Coach Anderson would be finishing his career here. I take it there has been discussions somewhere.
I would relax and assume that is the case. I would also relax regarding Elander. Pretty sure AD DW can snare talent should Coach E get an opportunity he can’t refuse.

Fund the baseball NIL with millions and millions.
Absolutely. I can only imagine what TV could do with the money. He deserves all the support that we can send his way. What he said in the interview about the whole state being behind all things Tennessee was awesome.He also attends multiple other sports. This guy is the definition of VFL . We need to do everything possible to support him and make Tennessee the last place he ever coaches.

Last edited:
I don’t care if he hasn’t won a national title yet. He will probably win more than one during his career. I know that he is already one of the highest paid coaches. He is consistently winning championships in the toughest conference in America. I think we should make TV the highest paid coach in college baseball.

Back up that Brinks truck! 💰💰💰💰💰
I'm guessing you guys have already sent in your checks?? Sure hope you were generous.

Is it too early to build a statue?

In the last AD financials that were released a few months back, baseball is losing approx. $10 million...Would be good to somehow close this gap...
I've heard State, Ark, LSU and ole miss are the only teams that operate in the black in the sec. Regardless, it's an arms race so keep him happy

White will probably give Vitello a nice contract extension and raise after the season ends.

VN Store

Back