Peerless

Originally posted by QBvol7+Jan 22, 2005 3:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (QBvol7 @ Jan 22, 2005 3:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by OrangeCrush18@Jan 22, 2005 1:57 PM
Originally posted by QBvol7@Jan 21, 2005 4:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-lll Communication
@Jan 21, 2005 11:24 AM
Donte Stallworth, Kelly Washington - all those guys like that - don&#39;t deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as Joey Kent.

How does a thread that turned into a convo about the best WR in UT history not have more responses with Joey Kent in it?

Other considerations: Peerless Price, Marcus Nash, Carl Pickens, Alvin Harper, Morgan

Agree with that. Joey Kent caught 10 passes his freshman year and 5 of them were for TD&#39;s. 1994 was a sub par year because we were breaking in Manning. But 95 and 96 they did some special things.

Other guys were not talking about

Cory Fleming
Billy Williams
Andy McCullough
Jermaine Copeland
Cedric Wilson
Eric Parker

All of these guys ahve either played or are still playing in the league.

In the past 15 years, we have not had a better all around WR than Joey Kent. We may have had some guys that were bigger, stronger, faster, more talented and more athletic than JK, but I would take him over any.

Cory Fleming was a FB but he was/is good.

No. Cory Fleming was a WR when SHuler was there. He and Craig Faulkner were our 2 main guys.

The FB you are thinking of is Troy Fleming. [/quote]
:eek: Your right, my bad&#33;

Why did i doubt you? :dunno:

james banks was not only fun towatch but i think he might have had a reason for some of our recivers coming to tennesee. he did wonders on the football field. bu then agian he did some things that made you wonder off the football field too

VN Store

Back