Pentagon Strike

Figures, that whole don't drink and teleport thing wouldn't hold any water.

My theory is a commercial airliner the size of an Embrarer Jet, the kind that takes off from McGhee Tyson all the time. Most witnesses said that more so than a missile, I do not think a missle is plausable. The other option would have been that Drone plane the military has and if it was a military plane, wow.

Check out the damage a 747 did to a building in Amsterdam, now thats the kind of scene that should have been at the pentagon.

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

And they got the airlines to agree to pretending they lost a plane and all the families members of the people that died went along with this conspiracy. I can't even believe I would respond to idea as dumb as what you are presenting. good grief. :censored:

I believe you should educate yourself on Irish politics before you brand someone Mr IRA sir. That flag has got nothing to do with the IRA its only a representation of freedom. So get educated before you make a stupid statement like that.
I am Irish, sir. And, yes, the saying, "Our day will come," is very much associated with the IRA. The IRA is a terrorist organization.

I am Irish, sir. And, yes, the saying, "Our day will come," is very much associated with the IRA. The IRA is a terrorist organization.

Oh really, what part of Ireland where you born in? And how much other gaeltacht do you know without using Systran. Thats like me saying anyone who displays a confederate flag is a due paying sheet wearing Klansman isnt it? Please dont show your ignorance by making assumptions on people you dont know! Thanks
:victory:

And they got the airlines to agree to pretending they lost a plane and all the families members of the people that died went along with this conspiracy. I can't even believe I would respond to idea as dumb as what you are presenting. good grief. :censored:

Yeah keep drinking the Kool Aid, your eyes dont lie, that was not a Boeing 757, and if it was why hasnt the black box been recovered, i mean it has to be in the Pentagon somewhere, so where is it?

I've seen some of that stuff. It all pieced together very neatly, but I've also heard very logical answers for every one of the skeptics' questions. I'm just not buying it.

I've seen some of that stuff. It all pieced together very neatly, but I've also heard very logical answers for every one of the skeptics' questions. I'm just not buying it.

GAVol, I am not saying something didnt hit the pentagon, I am saying it could not have been a Boeing 757 thats all. There is no way you could miss a plane that size, especially over the highway, hitting that building.
I still say it was a plane but not a Boeing Jet

Forgetting all the evidence . . . What would be the point of perpetrating such a fraud?

GAVol, I am not saying something didnt hit the pentagon, I am saying it could not have been a Boeing 757 thats all. There is no way you could miss a plane that size, especially over the highway, hitting that building.
I still say it was a plane but not a Boeing Jet

Who missed it?

Who missed it?

Obviously not you! Read the eye witness reports anywhere online, most people say it was a smaller passenger jet or charter jet which is a hell of a lot smaller than a 757 ! Hey you get a royalty fee every time you use that Bold button or something? :moon2:

Obviously not you! Read the eye witness reports anywhere online, most people say it was a smaller passenger jet or charter jet which is a hell of a lot smaller than a 757 ! Hey you get a royalty fee every time you use that Bold button or something? :moon2:

And initial reports had the first plane that hit the World Trade Center being a small Cessna. I'm truly trying to understand this, but it just makes no sense.

most people huh, that is some real hard evidence you are citing. Next you will you use " a lot of people" then maybe " tons of people".

And initial reports had the first plane that hit the World Trade Center being a small Cessna. I'm truly trying to understand this, but it just makes no sense.

It makes no sense because it is nonsense. It was hollywood video you were watching when you saw those 2 planes go into the 2 towers, you know.:bad:

I guess my main problem with the conspiracy theory is that I don't understand why there has to be a conspiracy theory. What could there have possibly been to cover up?

It makes no sense because it is nonsense. It was hollywood video you were watching when you saw those 2 planes go into the 2 towers, you know.:bad:

Listen I am willing to belive a plane hit it, that video they showed was caught from the Pentagon and that craft that hit the pentagon was too small to be a Boeing 757 thats all I am saying.

But the real question is has our friend Fenian read it?

Yes Quagmire I have read it, I also notice how you take one unofficial website as gospel over another. The fact is you are unwilling to believe it may have been something else other than a 757.

Forgetting all the evidence . . . What would be the point of perpetrating such a fraud?

There isn't.

Elvis is still alive.

Jerry Garcia is still shooting up.

Neil Armstrong was in Universal Studios when we thought he was on the moon.

Hatvol is really Cooper Manning.

Etc., etc.

Yes Quagmire I have read it, I also notice how you take one unofficial website as gospel over another. The fact is you are unwilling to believe it may have been something else other than a 757.

why are his websites unoffical and yours are official?

Listen I am willing to belive a plane hit it, that video they showed was caught from the Pentagon and that craft that hit the pentagon was too small to be a Boeing 757 thats all I am saying.

What does anyone have to gain in lying about what size plane hit it?

VN Store

Back