Pentagon Strike

I'm not saying you're a nutjob... I just wanted to use that squirrel line. :lol:

Just disagree, that's all.

duct-tape.jpg

My head is going to explode! :mf_surrender:

Oh really, what part of Ireland where you born in? And how much other gaeltacht do you know without using Systran. Thats like me saying anyone who displays a confederate flag is a due paying sheet wearing Klansman isnt it? Please dont show your ignorance by making assumptions on people you dont know! Thanks
:victory:
You should look at my other posts concerning the Rebel Flag. Also, if the Confederacy was still attacking the north, then yes, I would state that anyone who waves a Confederate Flag is supporting terrorism. Also, there is a huge difference between this flag
old-tricolor.gif

and the one you display sir.

Yes Quagmire I have read it, I also notice how you take one unofficial website as gospel over another. The fact is you are unwilling to believe it may have been something else other than a 757.

And you are more than willing to believe it was not a 757 due to the "expert" testimony of some bystanders...

DL%20757'S.jpg

737.jpg

777-300cf.JPG

727-09.jpg

Flying into the Pentagon at Terminal Velocity...do you really believe that people on the ground are going to be able to actually identify the differences? I highly doubt it.

Interesting, he has no comment on the link I provided.

That's because it explains away his whole theory of the plane he sees in the video, being too small.

I love it when people ignore what's infront of their eyes.

Interesting, he has no comment on the link I provided.

That's because it explains away his whole theory of the plane he sees in the video, being too small.

I love it when people ignore what's infront of their eyes.

Good link - but when you have to suspend belief to support a conspiracy it's easy to ignore evidence.

You see what I mean, you disagree with someones opinion and suddenly you are a nutjob.

You're trying to support a conspiracy theory that goes against the current truth of the situation.

You're basing your arguments on undocumented "eye-witnesses" and your "feeling" that a 757 "should" have made a bigger hole.

In order for your version to be correct, we have to ignore all the following evidence:

1) passenger and crew manifest - where is that plane?

2) flight training of 9/11 hijackers

3) admission of guilt by Osama and his boys

4) physical evidence at the site

5) countless reviews/studies by people that are actually qualified to do such analysis

6) use of 3 other commercial jetliners in the same plot

7) etc. etc.

Instead, you cling to a dislike of W and the Iraq war and work backwards to suggest this was staged to gin up support for the pre-planned Iraq war. The vast amount of planning, coordination and silence among 1000's of co-conspirators would be highly improbable. Yet, that minor detail is conveniently ignored to support your view that the administration wanted to go to Iraq so badly that they contrived the entire thing.

I'd say that's nutty -- or lacking a grounding in reality at the very least.

I knew there was a book out there than dealt with all this bovine scatology, but I couldn't remember who did it.

Found it.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blog/911mythsblog

"Popular Mechanics began researching the facts behind 9/11 conspiracy theories in late 2004 and published a cover story on the topic in March 2005. (That story is available here.) The response to that piece was so overwhelming the editors decided to continue the project and to publish a book-length version of our results. We expanded our team of researchers and broadened the scope of our investigation to include a wider range of popular theories. The fascinating and in-depth findings come from leading experts in all the relevant fields, including aviation, air defense, air traffic control, civil engineering, firefighting, metallurgy, and geology.
Among the issues examined:

• Claims that air traffic control violated standard operating procedures by not immediately intercepting the stricken jets;
  • That the fire caused by the crashes wasn't actually hot enough to melt steel and cause structural damage in the World Trade Center;
  • That the holes in the Pentagon were too small to have been made by a Boeing 757;
  • That Flight 93 was actually shot down by an Air Force plane."
Bovine scatology is still bovine scatology no matter how many moonbats believe it.

VN Store

Back