Phil Just Got Served?

I'm wondering why he lied about it as well. Just pushed the rediculous situation even further.

CPF has already stated that he didn't know what the &*^%*&( document was until he was on the way to the airport. What is ridiculous is this lengthy debate over a trivial matter.

Isn't the horse dead yet?

CPF has already stated that he didn't know what the &*^%*&( document was until he was on the way to the airport. What is ridiculous is this lengthy debate over a trivial matter.

Isn't the horse dead yet?

The horse will never die around here when you have a faction of individuals who are definitely sure they know exactly what happened just by reading media reports. These individuals have a sixth sense that the rest of us do not have....It must be nice.

Amen amen amen!!! Why are you jumping on Fulmer? What kind of reaction is that?? OWH you're wrong for bashing our own in this case.

I guess I had that coming.

I didn't think a man as well versed in handling media storms as Fulmer should've responded the way he did. I still think that. I was critical, yes, but I didn't feel I was bashing the man.

Be that as it may, I respect your opinion.

heard on the radio today that Phil does not have to give the deposition or answer to the subpoena...anyone else hear this?

Since I don't consider Miami part of the South, it looks something like this:
1. New Orleans.
2. Charleston, SC.
3. Louisville.
4. Savannah.
5. Charlotte.

Sorry, I totally disagree. I live in New Orleans and this is one complete hell hole of a town. The public corrupton is rivaled only by Chicago and New Jersey (according to the local US District Attorney), crime is through the roof (Memphis cubed), and city services are nonexistant. This assessment is prior to Katrina so to factor in the effects from that storm please see above but add dripping wet.

With that said, if you ever visit, Parkway bakery in mid-city has the best shrimp po-boys and if you don't pay the people who are selling "public parking" places near the dome your car will be vandalized or your little girl shot. Have a nice day.

VN Store

Back