Pic Of Maurice Clarett At The Combine

so the old guy can try-out for the NFL and Mo can take his job as a Wal-Mart greeter

so where would you be on this pic? because even though it sounds slow at the nfl level, I bet he is faster than everyone on this board! well except me. this is getting ridiculos. do you not got anything better to do besides rip a man while he is down.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 4:53 PM
so where would you be on this pic? because even though it sounds slow at the nfl level, I bet he is faster than everyone on this board! this is getting ridiculos. do you not got anything better to do besides rip a man while he is down.

Simmer down guy...We were just havin some fun with it :peace2:

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 3:53 PM
so where would you be on this pic? because even though it sounds slow at the nfl level, I bet he is faster than everyone on this board! this is getting ridiculos. do you not got anything better to do besides rip a man while he is down.

Dude get off his B@lls!!! We are just having fun!! Geez! He brought this on himself!!

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 4:53 PM

Even your boy Dre????? No offense to you Dre, you'll be great and appreciated this year...I guess you forget he's on this board....Dre would smoke him and you :rocks:

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 6:41 PM
hmm..... even me huh?

Do you know who I am?

Do I care who you are????

You said it yourself that you bet he is faster than anyone on this board and that includes yourself
------------------

It was a joke. Calm down. All I am saying is get off the mans back.

and by the way, I run a 4.4 forty. and if you dont belive me you can come down to jacksonville flordia and come and see anytime you like.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 5:47 PM

and by the way, I run a 4.4 forty. and if you dont belive me you can come down to jacksonville flordia and come and see anytime you like.

4.4 huh? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhttttttt and I ran a 4.3 in my dreams! Does that count?

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 6:47 PM

:bs: A 4.4 forty?? OK :eek:lol: If that was the case you would come close to out running the man attached to my post or out run some of the UT football players...That's a steaming pile of :bs:

Attachments

• riggs.jpg
    riggs.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
were do you live. you can come find out. come on down and I will show you. my name is *********, and anytime you want to come see, you can be my guest. But it might not be as fast since im still in rehab from my blown knee. But if you want to see my video, I'll send you it from when I played In Sarasota last year.

Nothing wrong with the post, but I really think you need to think twice before you post your name and address on the internet.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 8:19 PM
But if you want to see my video, I'll send you it from when I played In Sarasota last year.

How is that suppose to tell us your fourty time?

well I guess you can see for yourself how fast i am on the football field. you can just take my word for it. do you want to see it.

I ran a low 5 back when I played... Still might, but that's not too shabby considering I played tackle on both sides of the ball. I was more of a run-stopper than a pass blocker.

I did alot of ploymetric worouts and leg explosion workouts since i was 12 years old.

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 6:34 PM
I did alot of ploymetric worouts and leg explosion workouts since i was 12 years old.

I'm all about that. I just need to translate it better... I could muscle my way through stuff really well with my legs. I've gone down but was just repping 370 on the leg press today, easy.

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to play football my senior year, though :(... I'm going to have to do some serious rescheduling for summer then manage to come up with about $350, give or take, to play.

Im going through some harsh rehab. But If I do good then I will most likely go to the naval academy, Unless I get a better offer.

I'm going to have to do some serious rescheduling for summer then manage to come up with about $350, give or take, to play.

It is an absolute crime that some kids have to pay to play high school sports.

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 1, 2005 6:43 PM
I'm going to have to do some serious rescheduling for summer then manage to come up with about $350, give or take, to play.

Tell me about it... Our fee is $175, then we have to buy half our own gear. We get pants, jerseys, helmets and some pads. We need to buy about half the pads, socks, two seperate pairs of shoes (cleets and turf shoes), two sets of UnderArmor. And a physical for most.

Originally posted by milohimself+Mar 1, 2005 9:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Mar 1, 2005 9:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Mar 1, 2005 6:43 PM
I&#39;m going to have to do some serious rescheduling for summer then manage to come up with about &#036;350, give or take, to play.

Tell me about it... Our fee is &#036;175, then we have to buy half our own gear. We get pants, jerseys, helmets and some pads. We need to buy about half the pads, socks, two seperate pairs of shoes (cleets and turf shoes), two sets of UnderArmor. And a physical for most. [/quote]
that should be a crime. :eek:

VN Store

Back