Pic Of Maurice Clarett At The Combine

Originally posted by vols2345@Mar 1, 2005 6:47 PM
It was a joke.  Calm down. All I am saying is get off the mans back.

and by the way,  I run a 4.4 forty.  and if you dont belive me you can come down to jacksonville flordia and come and see anytime you like.

4.4 in the forty is OK, considered fast, fairly impressive. Heck, when I was on JV track in HS, I used to watch Gault, Ronnie Dennis, Ronnie Favors, Bernard King, the original Ricky Williams, run stuff like that just warming up. My senior year in college my white butt could still run a 4.7 in blue jeans and bare feet in the dorm hall without warming up and not having run track in 7 years. I'm 39 now and could care less what I run the 40. But, to ask if we know who you are and then only post a 4.4. That's only above average. 4.4's are all over the place.

here's a good one!

moclarett4am.jpg

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 1, 2005 11:08 PM
Our main problem, at least at my school, is drinking and smoking. It would be a normal day for half our basketball team to show up to practice tipsy.

Drinking is a big problem down here.....Smoking really isn't....Although on the baseball team we've got a kid that smokes like a freight train.....He quit after the 1st day after we done some foul poles and some 40's.....Drugs just don't have a place in sports

"Yep, I did it straight. I only stopped to use the bathroom and eat! "

if you had packed a cooler of eats and carried a gallon sized pickle jar you could have shaved 3 hrs off that time

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Mar 2, 2005 9:15 AM
here's a good one!

moclarett4am.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!! That's funnier than the original picture posted :clap:

Originally posted by GoVolsDogg@Mar 2, 2005 9:15 AM
here's a good one!

moclarett4am.jpg

LMAO, that's a great pic.

Hell, I run a 4.78. Then again, I am 6'4 and 265lbs. :D

Originally posted by volmanjr@Mar 2, 2005 9:38 AM
if you had packed a cooler of eats and carried a gallon sized pickle jar you could have shaved 3 hrs off that time

Yeah, I would have but my girlfriend at the time would have no part of peeing in a pickle jar. I had to get rid of her shortly after because she was slowing me down. :lol:

Funny turtle pic by the way.

good thing about gallon size pickle jars is that the mouth is wide enough for girls to use it too, they have a hard time hitting a coke bottle without getting their hands wet

:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol:
Try a beer can...without getting the back seat wet in your buddy's car while doing about 50 mph down a bammer road.

Originally posted by GVF@Mar 7, 2005 6:51 AM
:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol:
Try a beer can...without getting the back seat wet in your buddy's car while doing about 50 mph down a bammer road.

Man... On an unpaved road? That's rough.

man this thread took a weird turn! (weird turns will get your hands wet no matter how big the hole in the jar)

:lame: :weird: who gives a flying :censored: about clarrett. crybaby punk who cares nothing about the tradition, mystique, and love of college football. hope he flops. :finger:

there i vented for the day.

VN Store

Back